Trip Distance Error

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electricfuture

I have noticed that the navigation destination trip distance shown in the small window on the right with the general destination direction and a checkered flag is more often only showing the 1st leg distance and not the whole trip. I have had to add up the distances on the route to see what the true distance is before beginning the trip to be sure I have enough juice. It used to always show the entire distance but now only occasionally.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

electricfuture said:
I have noticed that the navigation destination trip distance shown in the small window on the right with the general destination direction and a checkered flag is more often only showing the 1st leg distance and not the whole trip. I have had to add up the distances on the route to see what the true distance is before beginning the trip to be sure I have enough juice. It used to always show the entire distance but now only occasionally.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Mine is really accurate and always says about the same as Mapquest or Google. The only thing I ignore is the ETA that is posted below the distance. I always beat it by ten to fifteen minutes. Of course, when I'm a few miles away, it is accurate as it updates.

Back