This just in : $ for L3 charging option.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndyH said:
evnow said:
evnow said:
Let us have a small bet. Who ever loses will paypal $50 for the site. :mrgreen:

I'm not a betting man - infact I'm against it for ethical reasons. One of those who goes to LV and doesn't "play".

This is somewhat different (since i don't personally benefit), so let us give it a try.

You win if
- Nissan announces that new SAE fast charging are built into cars delivered to US customers in 2010 or
- Someone who buys the car in 2010 posts a photo of the car with the new port

This would be a "gentleman's agreement".

Sounds good - I'm in! [insert pseudo handshake here]
I guess this is the bet. Technically I win - since new SAE QC ports are not in the cars delivered last year. But we can wait to make sure none of the cars getting delivered this month (delayed from last year) have the new SAE ports.

AndyH said:
evnow said:
evnow said:
Let us have a small bet. Who ever loses will paypal $50 for the site. :mrgreen:
I'm not a betting man - infact I'm against it for ethical reasons. One of those who goes to LV and doesn't "play".

This is somewhat different (since i don't personally benefit), so let us give it a try.

You win if
- Nissan announces that new SAE fast charging are built into cars delivered to US customers in 2010 or
- Someone who buys the car in 2010 posts a photo of the car with the new port

This would be a "gentleman's agreement".
Sounds good - I'm in! [insert pseudo handshake here]
evnow said:
I guess this is the bet. Technically I win - since new SAE QC ports are not in the cars delivered last year. But we can wait to make sure none of the cars getting delivered this month (delayed from last year) have the new SAE ports.
Though I've been expecting CHAdeMO to be the de facto standard, I hoped that the SAE would at least produce SOMETHING by the end of the year. <beep> thanks for playing! :lol:

The site will have another donation as agreed.

Happy New Year!
Andy

Back