the Real Cost of Energy for Japan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologize if I am being ambiguous, on this forum. It is not because I mean to be but because, contractually and ethically, I am obligated to refrain from divulging any of the many intellectual properties (secrets) of our research team’s. Even the technical and theoretical proofs, themselves, are highly proprietary. Please do not be offended because I maintain our team’s confidentiality.

It would appear that Japan’s physicists and engineers are not as uninformed, as I had surmised, when it comes to the reality of permanent magnet motors (PMMs) in Japan, after all. Kohei Minato’s PMMs consume 20 percent or less of the power of conventional motors, are, on average, 330 percent efficient, and have a typical 20-year lifespan. Awesome! Mr. Minato is a true hero and visionary of Japan. We exalt and applaud him for his extraordinary achievements.

Hence, it would not be a waste of our research team’s time to pursue a joint venture with a Japanese firm, on the development of our PMM, then. I look forward to our presentation.

Dan

PS: “In carrying out my invention I am able to make use of either an electro-magnet or a permanent magnet, . . .” Nikola Tesla U.S. Patent 396,121, Thermo-Magnetic Motor; filed March 30, 1886; granted January 15, 1889.; written by Nikola Tesla.

I imagined a permanent magnet motor (PMM), long before I started down the path of inventing one. I cannot discuss our research team’s PMM, to protect it’s secrets but, I can describe what and how I imagined it, before I started down that path to invent it.

I’m not saying whether we fell short of, achieved, or exceeded, what I imagined. I just want to show you how it all started.

First, I read Nikola Tesla’s US patent of a PMM, filed in 1886. It did not present any specifications. So; I didn’t really care if it worked or not. It may or may not have been the first PMM ever invented.

Now, we all know that Nikola Tesla was a genius and invented so many wonderful things that we all use today. From that knowledge, I presumed that such a thing, a PMM, was therefore possible. I didn’t need to prove that it was possible, mathematically, because Tesla said that it was possible; and, he certainly knew what he was talking about. I did not start inventing our PMM by utilizing math and physics. I started inventing our PMM by simply using my imagination and imagining just how far we could go with PMM technology, given today’s scientific capabilities.

Before I go any further. Let me stop any of you from thinking that math and physics is not absolutely necessary in designing and developing the next generation PMM. It is! In fact, there are so many different fields of really complex math and physics required that I, literally, had to go back to school to learn it, before I could design any further, beyond what I imagined.

I still didn’t have any specifications to extrapolate from. Then I found Kohei Minota, and his PMMs. He did provide specifications. I didn’t need to prove whether Kohei Minota’s PMMs were possible, mathematically, because, based on Tesla’s PMM, and the fact that Minota’s PMMs really do exist and work the way he claims, I presumed they were possible.

Minato’s PMMs consume 20 percent or less of the power of conventional motors, are, on average, 330 percent efficient, and have a typical 20-year lifespan. Minota’s larger unit, I surmise to be about 0.01 cubic meters in size, spins at over 1,500 rpms, requires 16 watts of power but, delivers 200 to 300 watts in power. It appears that, Minato employs standard, off the shelf, materials and magnets for his PMMs.

From there (Minato’s PMMs) I imagined using designer materials and designer magnets, instead, which I estimated would permit a ten fold reduction in power consumption. I also imagined that, with better materials, the speed (rpms) could be doubled and the size reduced by half. Roughly, doubling the speed quadruples the power output. Hence, my imaginary PMM would draw 1.6 watts of power but, deliver 800 to 1200 watts (1000 watts on average) in power and be 0.005 cubic meters in size. Since, 1.6 watts draw, relatively, is little in comparison to 1000 watts, I imagined powering my imaginary PMM from the output instead of from an external power supply; and, to make calculations simpler, forgetting about that 1.6 watts draw.

I imagined, an average family, in Japan, would desire to draw, roughly, about 25 kilowatts, peak power. That’s not just electricity consumption. I imagined adding ideal air conditioning in the summer and ideal heating in the winter, as well. Thus, my imaginary PMM, to operate (completely power for 20 years non-stop) a typical ideal home, in Japan, would be 0.125 cubic meters (25 * 0.005) in size. You wouldn’t even notice that in a typical Japanese 20 square meter room. It can even be buried so that it didn’t even take up any space in the house. My cost estimate to manufacture my imaginary PMM, for a typical Japanese home, would be, roughly, about the price of two or three kerosene heaters.

Then I turned my imagination to automobiles. I selected the Nissan Maxima to compare my imaginary PMM with. The Nissan Maxima delivers 290 hp from a 3.5L engine and holds 75.8L in fuel.

To match the power of the Nissan Maxima’s 290 hp (216 kW) engine, would require a 1.08 cubic meters (1080L) size imaginary PMM. That’s, roughly, about 10 times bigger than the tank and engine of the Nissan Maxima. So; I imagine that, there is some engineering work to be done there. However, even at that additional size, my imaginary PMM would still weigh much the same; and, thus, have a, roughly, equivalent power to weight ratio as the Nissan Maxima. I imagine my imaginary PMM, for the Nissan Maxima, would cost the same but, wouldn’t have to be fueled and would last (operate non-stop) for 20 years.

From those imaginary PMMs of mine, our research team began to invent our PMM.

Dan

Why are you all (the countries of the world) so mad at each other?

Can’t you see, with the current developments of permanent magnet motor (PMM) technology, what is about to happen, throughout the world?

You’re all squabbling over crumbs. How ridiculous!

Poverty will soon no longer exist. In fact, everyone, every person, (with no exceptions), will soon be wealthy; relatively speaking.

I am telling you all (all of the countries of the world, and all of the peoples of the world); calm down and de-escalate your anger towards each other, immediately. Get a hold of yourselves and pause to think about what the current developments of PMM technology holds for (how it will affect) your near future.

I have! In fact, I have spent a considerable amount of time pondering this. Trust me. You all need to calm down and get ready for a roller coaster ride into the future that people will be talking about for centuries to come.

This is the quintessential decade for humanity; and, for that matter, all species. For those that do not have the abilities to be a part of it’s (PMM) development; sit back, watch, and enjoy it.

No one is going to horde this new (PMM) technology from anyone else. Our research team isn’t going to do that and we, sincerely, don’t believe that anyone else would do that, either.

The only reason that our research team does not open source what we have, to date, is because, were we to do so, we would not be able to attract and acquire the necessary investment capital to develop it (our PMM) fast enough to save humanity from itself.

Sure, sure; you all think you have something (a PMM) that is better than ours but, I know you don’t. If you did, you would already be manufacturing and selling them but, you’re not. And; don’t give me that, it’s a military secret, excuse. It’s not; and, that’s because they (PMMs) are easily disabled from a distance, utilizing current (unknown to the public) military technology that all the major countries now hold.

Dan

PS:

“We cannot always dress up our tomorrow in other peoples’ yesterdays,” - Xi Jinping

“Everything will probably never be OK. But we have to try for it.” - Vladimir Putin

“The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.” - Barack Obama

“The worst thing that can happen in a democracy - as well as in an individual's life - is to become cynical about the future and lose hope.” - Hillary Clinton

“I am running for president to help create a better future. A future where everyone who wants a job can find one. Where no senior fears for the security of their retirement. An America where every parent knows that their child will get an education that leads them to a good job and a bright horizon.” - Mitt Romney

“I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.” - Nicole Kidman

“If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.” - Confucius

“Our human compassion binds us the one to the other - not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” - Nelson Mandela

“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” William Jennings Bryan

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” - Albert Einstein

Found it!

I think it is the responsibility of anyone involved in politics to always think of what Japan can do to contribute more to the peace and stability not just of Japan and the region but of the entire world. - Shinzo Abe

Like the esteemed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, I see the Japan of tomorrow; and, not the Japan of yesterday.

Dan

Yogi Berra said:
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future."

“A society grows great when old men plant trees
. . . .whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” -- Greek Proverb

DATsunONE said:
Why are you all (the countries of the world) so mad at each other?

<SNIP>

PS:

“We cannot always dress up our tomorrow in other peoples’ yesterdays,” - Xi Jinping

“Everything will probably never be OK. But we have to try for it.” - Vladimir Putin

“The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on.” - Barack Obama

“The worst thing that can happen in a democracy - as well as in an individual's life - is to become cynical about the future and lose hope.” - Hillary Clinton

“I am running for president to help create a better future. A future where everyone who wants a job can find one. Where no senior fears for the security of their retirement. An America where every parent knows that their child will get an education that leads them to a good job and a bright horizon.” - Mitt Romney

“I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.” - Nicole Kidman

“If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.” - Confucius

“Our human compassion binds us the one to the other - not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” - Nelson Mandela

“Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” William Jennings Bryan

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” - Albert Einstein

Global warming is real. It is happening today. It is being charted by our satellites. It is being charted by our scientists. It is being charted by those of us in this body, and I think the real key is if we are ready to admit that fact and take the action to make the necessary conversion. - Dianne Feinstein

The bad news:

Yes. Global warming is real, Senator; a lot more real than you have been informed. We only have a few years (15 to 25 max) to turn things around, if that.

The good news:

Permanent magnet motors (PMMs) are just as real; a lot more real than you (Senator Feinstein) have been informed, as well. If you, and your associates, permit (and actively facilitate) their rapid distribution, throughout the world, global warming will be averted; no question about it.

Dan

Dan, I'm confused.

If this PMM (Permanent Magnet Motor - or is it Perpetual Motion Machine) - is even a fraction as good as you claim it is, you should not need to rely on anyone to help you distribute, manufacture or license your technology to have it take off like crazy.

All you need to do is build one working prototype, show it to a good investor or two, and they will ensure that you have all the resources you need to be successful.

But frankly, I've heard this story before. And it's always been a scam with results that can't be reproduced outside of the special laboratory.

Prototype?

There are many problems with building prototypes of a permanent magnet motor (PMM), that did not exist in the olden days.

That isn’t to say we have not built one, for our PMM. Merely mentioning that, however; that, you have a prototype of such a motor would attract (draw) the best spies, from all the major powers, to go looking for it. That wouldn’t be such a terribly bright idea; telling the world you have such a prototype, would it?

1. Prototypes are a lot more expensive and time consuming to build than they used to be. Only rich people could build one, on their own dime, and rich people tend not to spend their time studying or engaging in deep math and physics projects.
2. Technology, of the modern motor nature, is extremely expensive to build a prototype from.
3. Capital investment, in an expensive prototype, is expensive to pursue for it takes a lot of money just to go out and make all those presentations.
4. Capital investment, in an expensive prototype, is hard to come by (few and far in between) and wants 80% of the action; which, is no different than being employed. We are not and do not wish to be, employees. Moreover, it leaves little wiggle (negotiating) room to work with, down the line; i.e, pursuing development capital, when you’ve already given (sold) away the brunt of the ownership interests therein.
5. Prototypes are developed in small labs where security is impossible to maintain for there are no monies available for that (security). Even if there were monies available to secure a small lab, no security, to date, can ensure security. In other words, the probability that the drawings, notes, etc., will be stolen, is 100%. Every modern large company should know this. In other words, if you say you have built a prototype, you are saying that it has been stolen and everyone (all your competitors) have it, already. Who would buy that? No one!
6. The only way to avoid these (the above) land mines is to go to government. For us (all US citizens) that would be the United States government. Were we to have started there, the US government, there is an extremely high probability that they, the United States, would have quashed commercial development of our PMM. We couldn’t take that chance. We don’t want to build weapons. We want to avert global warming.
7. If you must have a prototype to see that it works, then you (your company) doesn’t have the math or physics acumen necessary to assist in the development of our PMM. The math and physics that we use is not psuedo science. We only used the accepted, proven, math and physics, to prove up our work. So; we begin with the math and the physics for, if you (your company) cannot understand that, you don’t have (or cannot acquire) what it takes, in the way of engineers and physicists, to get this (our PMM) to market, soon enough to avert global warming and, for that matter, save Japan from economic ruin.

Confidence Game?

We are only seeking development capital from extremely well financed and extremely sophisticated entities. They are the only ones who can take this (our PMM) to market in time to avert global warming. Those people cannot (or rather, will not) be conned. Moreover, unlike so many before us, we have the PROVEN (sound and accepted) math and the PROVEN (sound and accepted) physics to support our work (our PMM). That is what our technical paper is all about; to present that math and that physics.

If you hand out white papers and technical papers (absent an enforceable non-compete, non-disclosure agreement, in place beforehand), in law, you’ve given away the patent rights. No one, who knows better, would do that. We know better. Moreover, no large company will have anything to do with you because, you already gave away your ideas (intellectual properties). Why would a large company have anything to do with you if you cannot maintain confidentiality or if you haven’t secured your development, thus far? They wouldn’t!

When a company comes to us and ask for our white paper and our technical paper, without offering their own non-compete, non-disclosure agreement, for us to look at, they are saying to us that, all they want to do is steal our work (our PMM). That is a horrible way to approach us. It is not only an insult to our business and legal acumen but, it is highly dishonorable. Everyone on our research team agrees, we don’t want to work with (notice I said with, not for) a dishonorable, or disreputable, company.

That is one of the main reasons that we are approaching Japanese firms, first, to develop our PMM. They (generally speaking) have a long standing reputation for integrity, fair, and honorable dealings, with foreigners.

We realize that no large company signs non-compete, non-disclosure agreements, just for a peek, with just anybody; any yahoo. Then, it comes down to resumes and reputations. Our research team leader has 42 years experience in managing such large scale projects; a fact that some large Japanese companies are well aware of, since he worked there (in Japan) on big projects, as well. No one on our team has even been brought into court for ripping people off, what to speak of held liable for doing that. Nor, has any of us done such a thing to anyone. Large companies have the ability to do thorough background checks. We expect any company that we approach to do that on all of our team members.

Vetting works both ways. We vetting Nissan, before we approached them. We selected Nissan precisely because they have (or can acquire) the distributions rights, literally, everywhere, throughout the world. The only issue with Nissan was, because it is no longer controlled by Japanese nationals, whether they could bring the Shinzo Abe Administration. We suspect that, Nissan can do this; even if they have to partner up with another Japanese automaker. Somehow, we do not believe that the Shinzo Abe Administration will require this, (bringing in another Japanese automaker), though. Japan is in dire straights (economically speaking) and, doesn’t really have the choice. Sure, they will want to be included but, they are not expected to put up road blocks.

NEDO wants us to bring in a US Government Agency; via a CRADA. No problem! Our team leader has already, informally, laid inroads with the appropriate US Government Agencies. They can’t, legally, and won’t take a percentage of the commercial ownership interests. Of course, everything else is negotiable.

Dan

I swim almost every day, a thousand meters. - Vladimir Putin

I am so jealous of you, President Putin.

I was just as jealous of my twin brother when he swam the Catalina Channel, back in ‘06', too.

The last time I had the opportunity to, regularly, swim a 1000 meters was back in ‘11' at the California State University, (CSU), Bakersfield, where I played masters water polo.

I don’t use my local public pool because it’s too far to drive to get there, too expensive for the use and, it’s only open in the summer.

I am even more jealous of the Hungarians. I’ve heard that they get to work out (swim) in natural spring fed pools that are emptied and filled, daily. We don’t have anything like that in the United States.

Dan

I like sports, and swimming is my favorite. Doing physical exercises keeps one fit and healthy and helps one work more efficiently. I think we all need to strike a balance between work and relaxation. This can keep us energetic and help us do our job better. - Xi Jinping

Is it not interesting that, two of the world’s greatest leaders, regularly, swim?

Dan

DATsunONE said:
There are many problems with building prototypes of a permanent magnet motor (PMM), that did not exist in the olden days.
Why build a prototype? Open the hood of a Leaf and look at the permanent magnet motor that is already in there.

Permanent magnet motors are nothing new. The cooling fans in computers are generally permanent magnet motors. I built a much simpler permanent magnet motor as a school science project many decades ago.

Thank you so much, Mr. Alan Larson, for sharing one of your early most memorable childhood science experiences with us. I’m sure that you’ve had many, many more, such memorable scientific discovery moments, since then. It is a pure honor to have you comment on my thread. If I have gained your attention, then I know I’ve done something truly worthy to attract it.

Like you, everyone on our permanent magnet motor (PMM) research and development team has had similar early childhood memories of their first interest and experiments in science, engineering, and physics. My most memorable, early interest and experimentation, in science was in fourth grade, when I performed my first original experiments.

My fondest memories, though, in my formative years, were, not in science but, in sports. Sure, I was always almost a straight “A” student but, sports is what fascinated me most, when I was young. My most memorable, early sports experience, was playing water polo on the Mens First Team for the New York Athletic Club (NYAC), at age 16. We won every national and international tournament we played in, when I was playing with the NYAC. That experience earned me two United States High School All-American certificates (honors).

Thank you, again, for walking me down memory lane.

Dan

PS: “Perpetual motion” is the mantra of the nay sayers, and has been for centuries. It doesn’t provide any constructive critique, what-so-ever. It’s just something jealous scientists often like to say to successful scientists, hoping to get their ire. In reality, it has the opposite effect. Let me relate just one such incident, in history; from which there are many, many, to draw.

At the Polytechnic school Tesla began his studies in mechanical and electrical engineering. One day a physics teacher showed Tesla's class a new Gramme dynamo that, by employing direct current, could be used as both a motor and a generator. After watching it for a time, Tesla suggested it might be possible to do away with a set of inefficient sparking connections known as commutators. This, his amused professor said, would be like building a perpetual motion machine ! Not even Tesla could hope to achieve such a feat. For the next several years the challenge obsessed Tesla, who instinctively knew that the solution lay in electric currents that alternated.

It wasn't until age twenty-four, when Tesla was living in Budapest and working for the Central Telephone Exchange, that the answer came to him:

One afternoon, which is ever present in my recollection, I was enjoying a walk with my friend in the city park and reciting poetry. At that age I knew entire books by heart, word for word. One of these was Goethe's Faust. The sun was just setting and reminded me of a glorious passage:

The glow retreats, done is the day of toil;
It yonder hastes, new fields of life exploring;
Ah, that no wing can lift me from the soil
Upon its track to follow, follow soaring!

As I uttered these inspiring words the idea came like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagram shown six years later in my address before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers.

This was the invention of the induction motor, a technological advance that would soon change the world.

Dear Mr. Carlos Ghosn:

Please be patient. Our permanent magnet motor (PMM) research and development team will have the white paper and technical paper for you to review, soon enough. It takes a lot longer for a small team, such as ours, to complete these tasks.

If you wish to expedite negotiations, please send your standard non-disclosure, non-compete, agreement to me for my review and editing.

For those of you, who may be unaware, Mr. Ghosn is the Chairman and CEO of Nissan; and, owns a good percentage of Nissan’s stock, himself. Nissan is not controlled by Japanese Nationals, any longer, and hasn’t been for some time, now. Mr. Ghosn is 60 years old; lives on jets, a lot; traveling, often, between Tokyo and Paris. He holds two citizenships; Brazilian and French. Even though, his net worth is quite high, he spends, relatively, very little.

Dan

Several people have stated (or rather eluded to) that Nissan’s Leaf is a permanent magnet powered automobile. It’s not! It’s an electrically powered vehicle; but, so what! Most consumers just don’t care. They just want to purchase the best vehicle they can buy for their money; comparatively speaking.

Nissan’s Leaf, nor any other electrically powered vehicle, including conceptual superconductive one’s, comes close to comparing with the power to weight ratio of any gasoline powered or even any diesel powered vehicle; dollar for dollar, yen for yen. Whoops! Did I just let Nissan’s electrically powered superconductive concept vehicle (cat) out of the bag. Sorry! Not!

Nissan’s Leaf needs to be recharged every 100 miles (161 kilometers); somewhat, more or less. Our PMM (permanent magnet powered) automobile wouldn’t need to be recharged or fueled, at all; what to speak of at any time over it’s 20 year (non-stop) operating period. Like wind power generators, a limit of 20 years puts our permanent magnet powered PMM out of the perpetual motion category. Any real scientist, real engineer, or real physicist, should know that!

Not only is the Nissan Leaf extremely limited in it’s range, before it needs to be re-charged; but, it’s not very fast, either. Worse, it has, comparatively, very little in carrying capacity.
We (our PMM research and development team), with our PMMs, plan on shattering all the speed, distance, and carrying capacity, records for commercially available (and reasonably priced) vehicles, water craft, and even aircraft, regardless of class. That’s right; we aren’t going to limit our permanent magnet powered PMMs competition to the electronically (superconductive or otherwise) powered classes.

If Nissan (Carlos Ghosn) doesn’t want his name on those would be records; I’m sure we will find someone else who does.

Dan

PS: What I don’t understand is that, if Nissan didn’t think that such a permanent magnet powered motor vehicle were possible then, why aren’t they anxious to sign our PMM research team’s non-disclosure, non-complete, agreement? I mean, the only plausible reason that Nissan wouldn’t be anxious to sign our non-disclosure, non-complete, agreement is because, not only do they know that such a thing is possible but, they are developing their own such permanent magnet powered PMM or, worse; they think that their electrically powered superconductive concept vehicle can be brought to market, at a reasonable price, in the next five to ten years; which, it can’t. And; if that were the case then, Nissan has no business saying that such a thing is not possible, to anyone; what to speak of over their forum. That wouldn’t be fair or legal, would it?

Ronald Bourgoin received a patent, (US Patent #4,325,795), for ROOM temperature superconductive wire (filaments) in 1982. Brawn without brains, in electronics, is useless. The Japanese invented, but sold to IBM, their ROOM temperature integrated circuit, utilizing Bourgoin’s Wire, in 1989.

No one is manufacturing or selling an electrically powered ROOM temperature superconductive motor, for commercial use, to date; literally, 25 years after all the necessary technology to do that became publically available.

Thus, either the Japanese are: (1) hamstringing themselves (highly implausible); (2) can’t produce them cost effectively, yet, and won’t be able to for many years to come (plausible); or, (3) the Oil Companies locked up, and continue to lock up, that technology (highly plausible).

Our research and development team’s concept permanent magnet powered permanent magnet motor (PMM) is neither locked up by the Oil Companies, and never will be, nor, isn’t cost effective. They (our PMMs) would be cheap to build; not only enabling them to compete (cost wise) with any other source of energy production means (prior to or proposed) but, would enable Japan to recover from China’s economic death grip around their proverbial neck, before Japan is strangled by them.

Those are the real issues; aren’t they?

Dan

PS: Mr. Carlos Ghosn, (Nissan), might think that he can afford to ignore these facts but, Japan cannot. They (Japan) know better, by now. As explained, our team has good reason for approaching Nissan, first. However, Nissan, by no means, is our only prospective buyer (developer). When presented, our team’s offer will come with a very short time limit for acceptance; and, will never be made again to Nissan, if rejected or ignored.

Careful what you're stepping into here, Mr. Alan Larson. ;-)
alanlarson said:
DATsunONE said:
Why build a prototype? Open the hood of a Leaf and look at the permanent magnet motor that is already in there.

Permanent magnet motors are nothing new. The cooling fans in computers are generally permanent magnet motors. I built a much simpler permanent magnet motor as a school science project many decades ago.

Thank you for your concern for ours', and Mr. Alan Larson's, safety.

Mr. Larson wouldn't be so concerned (and continually attempting to disseminate misinformation) if he wasn't absolutely certain that what we have, (our PMM), isn't REAL. Thank you for validating the reality of our work, (our PMM), Mr. Larson. Each time you post you do that; validate our PMM.

Yes; of course. That goes without saying. We try to be careful. We asked for permission, from the appropriate United States’ authorities, before proceeding on this project [our permanent magnet powered permanent magnet motor, (PMM)]. We believe, however, that saving the world from global warming is well worth the risk; and, as such, will continue to proceed on this project (our PMM), until we are ordered, lawfully, not to.

We have every intention of completely abiding by any lawful gag order, should one be served upon us; and, to date, no such order has been served upon us.

As hard a pill as this is to swallow; the world will not survive if the Oil Companies are permitted to empty their oil reserves before the appropriate steps to avert global warming are implemented, throughout the world. Of this, with very very few exceptions, every scientist, every engineer, and every physicist, agrees. The exceptions have no credibility or any credible evidence to support their view.

We are pretty sure that we have the vast majority of the United States’ citizens and leadership, as well as those (the vast majority) of the rest of the world, behind us, on this project (our PMM).

If you or anyone else, personally, knows of any would be unlawful plot to interfere with our work, please report it to the United States Department of Home Land Security, immediately.

Thank you, again, for your concern and due diligence, in this matter.

Dan

PS: “We must leave fossil fuels unburned.” - Al Gore

Really! You actually know someone who can design (modern, state of the art) materials and magnets in their garage?

No body designs (modern, state of the art) materials or magnets in a garage, any more. It cannot be done! Even if you ignored all the applicable zoning codes, regulations, and ordinances, which isn’t possible to do, anymore, because the preps are tracked; you couldn’t fit the minimum necessary equipment in or, for that matter, afford the building to do it in. Then, there is the astronomical cost of the equipment, itself, to consider.

Just one small, and I mean one very small, example should suffice.

The Texas Center for Superconductivity at the University of Houston (TcSUH) occupies more than 60,000 square feet of space in 3 buildings on the University of Houston campus. TcSUH’s facilities house over 25 million dollars in equipment.

In reality, more than one (many more) such laboratories are required to just design a prototype of a permanent magnet powered permanent magnet motor (PMM); what to speak of actually building (assembling) a functioning complete one.

Even Orson Welles, (May 6, 1915 to October 10, 1985), knew that.

Dan

PS: “Hollywood is the only industry, even taking in soup companies, which does not have laboratories for the purpose of experimentation.” - Orson Welles

I apologize for failing to identify the parameters for a comparatively cost competitive energy production means for Japan, before hinting at the solution (our PMM) that I derived to that problem. Make no mistake about it, though; the parameters framed (confined) that solution (our PMM). Please draw the parameters from the solution (our PMM) that we hinted at, here (on this thread).

It is not that I couldn’t invent a better centralized, or a more compact, means of producing gigawatts (not megawatts) of electricity. I believe that I could! I believe that compact fusion is in it’s infancy and that, it is conceivable (theoretically) to make one (a compact fusion reactor) that not only runs cool and clean but would make, in output per weight and volume ratio, Lockheed Martin’s compact fusion reactor look like a toy.

I, however, rejected my own conceptual (as a viable solution to the identified problem, here) compact fusion reactor for all of the same reasons that I rejected Lockheed Martin’s compact fusion reactor.

Don’t get me wrong. Such devices have their applications but, it is not as a commercial, cost competitive, means of producing energy for Japan; and, certainly not deliverable, within the short time frame (before Japan is strangled, economically, by China) required.

Dan

PS: “The world is full of people who will help you manufacture tornados in order to blow out a match.” - Shaun Hick

Latest posts

Back