The LEAF is too nondescript?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
davewill said:
sdbmania said:
When I still had my prius, I put the one on the car of the gas pump that was crossed out. It didn't stay on for long and it's now lost and gone forever! :(
Wow! Big Oil will stop at nothing to stamp out EVs!
Or maybe it was removed because it's technically vandalism. :roll:
=Smidge=

Smidge204 said:
davewill said:
sdbmania said:
When I still had my prius, I put the one on the car of the gas pump that was crossed out. It didn't stay on for long and it's now lost and gone forever! :(
Or maybe it was removed because it's technically vandalism. :roll:
=Smidge=
The sticker was on his own car....and I was joking :roll: :roll:

davewill said:
sdbmania said:

Haha, seriously!

But, I don't think those decals stay on too well.

I've had mine for 10 days now. I actually like the looks of the car. I LOVE evrything else about it. I bought it as a way of preparing for retirement (right after I pay it off). Gas is going to remain high priced. I do own a PT cruiser, smoke belching diesel truck, minvan, and a Harley. SO range is never going to be an issue for me, it will just cost more. I have talked to a lot of people about the car since I picked it up. What I am seeing is that almost no one knows what a LEAF is. Some think it's a hybrid. I try and educate when I can. The first time somebody actually went out of their way crossing a parking lot to check the car out they stared and looked and talked about it for a half hour. These people had already been looking into the LEAF, so they immediately recognized it.

I've had mine for two weeks. I've spoken to three people in parking lots and two drivers at stop lights. They all seemed to know what the car was.

I consider that a lot of attention in that I don't drive a lot in crowded areas.

Back