Take a moment to thank Nikola Tesla

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPECsux

International bankers, auto magnates and government colluded to hijack Nikola Tesla's invention that would have provided the world with free energy. Today, the consumer is saddled with a system reliant on antiquated, expensive, and highly polluting sources of energy.

To add insult to injury, we're now blamed for the environmental mess the profiteers have caused, and forced to pay punitive taxes that will supposedly alleviate the problem. The only thing the hucksters will accomplish is to line their own pockets while they create increased hardship on the green-washed masses.

The Wardenclyffe Tower, aka The Tesla Tower. Wireless transmission of energy. But also his discovery of AC.

LTLFTcomposite said:
Exactly what invention was that that would have yielded free energy?
I don't know which one would have done that, I do suspect that the government has hidden a lot of his research from everyone under the guise of national security

HAARP is supposedly one of his inventions as is the Russian Duga-3 aka the Woodpecker signal, rumered to have caused the NY blackout of 1977, a similar event occured in Colorado Springs where he had discovered the Magnifying transmitter.

Edit, fascinating fact: Duga-3 is within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRL5dQLqi3Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imagine a not to distant future, unplugged EV charging without wires, without requiring an inductive charger.

As amazing as Tesla's inventions and inspirations were, there' a mighty big chasm between Wardenclyfe's lightning shows and "would have provided the world with free energy"!

The invention of Radio and polyphase AC motor are more than enough to place him in the Pantheon.

You can checkout the Oatmeal page, trying to establish a museum.

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh boy. Here we go. Tesla was a great physicist, but not a magician and did not turn water into wine.

Wasn't he supposed to have been involved in the Philadelphia Experiment?

ebill3 said:
Oh boy. Here we go. Tesla was a great physicist, but not a magician and did not turn water into wine.

Ok, we are taking away your AC power to your house, and no AC induction motors for you!

He was a great inventor, who was not appreciated in his time, was taken advantage of by Edison, and he was probably bipolar, he still is worth 100 Edison's. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OPECsux said:
International bankers, auto magnates and government colluded to hijack Nikola Tesla's invention that would have provided the world with free energy. Today, the consumer is saddled with a system reliant on antiquated, expensive, and highly polluting sources of energy.

To add insult to injury, we're now blamed for the environmental mess the profiteers have caused, and forced to pay punitive taxes that will supposedly alleviate the problem. The only thing the hucksters will accomplish is to line their own pockets while they create increased hardship on the green-washed masses.
What have you been smokin'??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

derkraut said:
OPECsux said:

What have you been smokin'??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be able to respond till I get out of work but here is a sneak preview to my response, Rockefeller, Ford, JP Morgan. If one of you can put the pieces together before 6:15PM eastern time, I will be pleasantly surprised :eek:

ebill3 said:

Negative sir, the Philadelphia Experiment aka Project Rainbow supposedly happened around October 28, 1943, Tesla died on January 7, 1943. It was Einstien's unified field theory that was the premise to conduct the experiment.

Back to my theory:

Here we go, after Tesla discovered AC power which provided electricity to the masses as opposed to Edison's shitty DC electricity. All of a sudden the demand for kerosene drops as it no longer needed for lighting. This starts to hurt Standard Oil's bottom line (Nelson Rockefeller). Rockefeller comes up with a plan with Henry Ford to make the gasoline powered car affordable to the masses and therefore Rockefeller can make up the difference on the lost sales on kerosene with gasoline. Meanwhile Tesla comes up with a way to wirelessly transmit electricity which could be used to power everything from cars to airplanes. However Tesla's financial backer JP Morgan pulls out backing of his plan when he finds out because now he can't make money off his idea because anyone can use a special antenna to receive power. If your wondering why his invention hasn't been copied, the FBI quickly came in after Tesla's death and to all his papers and research in the name of "national security". Also Tesla realized this could be used as a weapon, imagine raining down lightning on people at will. I heard somewhere that the true and complete plans to wirelessly transmit energy was divided up in parts to the superpowers of the time, hence the only way it could be used is if all these nations came together to build it. Now that is pretty far out cause I'm sure in the last 70 years they would have gotten together to build this for the good of humanity, however I'm that again greed trumps all.

OPECsux said:
Here we go, after Tesla discovered AC power which provided electricity to the masses as opposed to Edison's shitty DC electricity. All of a sudden the demand for kerosene drops as it no longer needed for lighting. This starts to hurt Standard Oil's bottom line (Nelson Rockefeller). Rockefeller comes up with a plan with Henry Ford to make the gasoline powered car affordable to the masses and therefore Rockefeller can make up the difference on the lost sales on kerosene with gasoline. Meanwhile Tesla comes up with a way to wirelessly transmit electricity which could be used to power everything from cars to airplanes. However Tesla's financial backer JP Morgan pulls out backing of his plan when he finds out because now he can't make money off his idea because anyone can use a special antenna to receive power. If your wondering why his invention hasn't been copied, the FBI quickly came in after Tesla's death and to all his papers and research in the name of "national security". Also Tesla realized this could be used as a weapon, imagine raining down lightning on people at will. I heard somewhere that the true and complete plans to wirelessly transmit energy was divided up in parts to the superpowers of the time, hence the only way it could be used is if all these nations came together to build it. Now that is pretty far out cause I'm sure in the last 70 years they would have gotten together to build this for the good of humanity, however I'm that again greed trumps all.
First off, Tesla indeed gave us a lot of great inventions, but you are way off base. DC electricity is not "shitty", and your LEAF, your smartphone, and almost all modern inventions simply cannot work without DC. AC was (and still is) very useful for power distribution, but now technology has advanced to where HV DC transmission can provide less loss over long distances, and span multiple grids. Back in Tesla's and Edison's day this wasn't possible.

Tesla never had any "free" energy systems! Wireless transmission is not "free", as the power still has to come from somewhere. It also has numerous problems, and could never scale to be useful in any magnitude close to the power levels we require. The closest thing we have that we likely owe to Telsa that involves long-distance transmission of energy is what we call "Radio". (And Marconi ended up with all the credit!)

I think we all owe Nikola Tesla a lot of thanks, and it's sad that he ended his life broke and largely forgotten, but he never had any possibility of giving us "free" energy. As time has progressed there are many people in this world, such as myself, that appreciate and respect him and his contributions.

-Phil

Ingineer said:
OPECsux said:
First off, Tesla indeed gave us a lot of great inventions, but you are way off base. DC electricity is not "shitty", and your LEAF, your smartphone, and almost all modern inventions simply cannot work without DC. AC was (and still is) very useful for power distribution, but now technology has advanced to where HV DC transmission can provide less loss over long distances, and span multiple grids. Back in Tesla's and Edison's day this wasn't possible.

Tesla never had any "free" energy systems! Wireless transmission is not "free", as the power still has to come from somewhere. It also has numerous problems, and could never scale to be useful in any magnitude close to the power levels we require. The closest thing we have that we likely owe to Telsa that involves long-distance transmission of energy is what we call "Radio". (And Marconi ended up with all the credit!)

I think we all owe Nikola Tesla a lot of thanks, and it's sad that he ended his life broke and largely forgotten, but he never had any possibility of giving us "free" energy. As time has progressed there are many people in this world, such as myself, that appreciate and respect him and his contributions.

-Phil

You are right, the energy does have to come from somewhere, from the Ionosphere. I'm sorry your are correct about DC, I forget to mention the use of DC for long distance transmission. Marconi did indeed get credit for the "radio" however the supreme court did rule that the patents were Tesla's in 1943 and he did use 17 of Tesla's patents to make the first transmission.

OPECsux said:
ebill3 said:

Negative sir, the Philadelphia Experiment aka Project Rainbow supposedly happened around October 28, 1943, Tesla died on January 7, 1943. It was Einstien's unified field theory that was the premise to conduct the experiment.

Back to my theory:

signs-300x204.jpg

Nubo said:
OPECsux said:
ebill3 said:

Back to my theory:

signs-300x204.jpg

LOL, ignorance is bliss :roll:

OPECsux said:
You are right, the energy does have to come from somewhere, from the Ionosphere.
Ultimately the energy source providing the currents in the ionosphere is the sun. The Ionosphere is a little ways up:
250px-Ionosphere_Layers_en.svg.png

(thanks Wikipedia!)

Building a 100 km high tower to get to it seems like a pain. Why not just get some solar panels? :) If the utilities could harness the Ionosphere in a way that provided cheap power, they would.

That said, this is one of my favorite t-shirts:
UnT8upql.jpg

Back