Stategic Vision email

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friendnumber1

Any one else get an email titled:

Please share your thoughts on your new NISSAN LEAF

[email protected]

Wondering if all new drivers get this or only the ones who post their tales of woe regarding perceived range.

Yep, I just responded to mine. And fear not, friendnumber1, I got the survey and I haven't complained a bit. :lol:

Please, nobody else respond and I'll win the $10k first prize! :lol:

I got the email, and coincidentally a phone call this morning from the Leaf CS center asking if I had any questions or problems with the car (I didn't). I mentioned the MNL forum and how useful I'd found it -- and if they couldn't post on it they should at least be monitoring it, and she said that they were.

friendnumber1 said:
Wondering if all new drivers get this or only the ones who post their tales of woe regarding perceived range.

Probably the Nissan Plumber Ninjas, you better start running :)

I received this survey and I did have the now much discussed AC problem...but i'm sure the survey was just standard Nissan stuff...the questions clearly weren't keyed to the car (was it manual or automatic / what options did you choose (with a long list of things that weren't options) .

Back