SOC-Meter: Filter Holder add-on

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garygid said:
Only a few have asked for the Filter (see previous post).

Is anybody using their filter yet?

What is your experience with your filter, the:
1. Blue Cel?
2. Red Cel?
3. Old (thicker) Red?

Thanks.

I installed my blue filter today in about 2 minutes and took the LEAF out in the sun with it installed. It makes a world of difference. It takes the display from unreadable in the sun to very readable. Not quite as clear as in shade, but very readable. Also, there is no degradation of visibility in shade or in the dark that I could discern.

Nice mod for your mod, Gary! :)

since we have not gotten ours yet (part of Seattle purchase) i am now getting excited to see what they look like as the mysterious pix did not come thru on my computer either

Oops! This thread really escaped my attention. I'm going to have to put in my order, especially now that I have the illuminated seat heater switches installed (not to mention the toasty buns I get). That blue light at night really lights up the center console. I guess I could move the SOC meter :lol:

Glad to hear that Gary is doing better!
Happy new year to all.

garygid said:

1. Blue Cel?
2. Red Cel?
3. Old (thicker) Red?

Thanks.
Received the blue filter and holder today - thank you very much.

I'll have to report sometime later, as the sun has been a bit scarce around these parts. ;)

Bill

ebill3 said:
garygid said:

1. Blue Cel?
2. Red Cel?
3. Old (thicker) Red?

Thanks.
Received the blue filter and holder today - thank you very much.

I'll have to report sometime later, as the sun has been a bit scarce around these parts. ;)
Hooray! We had a couple of sunny days and I am happy to report that the blue filter does the job. Thanks, Gary, much appreciated.

Bill

Back