September 13th - Ordering now open - Check your dashboard

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenleaf

Never thought I would the one to start this thread.

I submitted my RAQ at 10.40am and received the quote back and ordered. My order goes to Boardwalk Nissan.

My reservation date was 4/20 2.50pm.

My Waiver and Ordering is ALIVE!

Now, since the blue is "unknown" and described as "two shades darker"
than the mules, will I get White or Silver?

An SL with QC + mats

The car in San Diego did not have mats and already the "carpet"
was getting "fluf" torn out/up due to people's shoes.

Now, I need to select a dealer, quickly.

garygid said:
An SL with QC + mats

The car in San Diego did not have mats and already the "carpet"
was getting "fluf" torn out/up due to people's shoes.

Good for you, Gary!

Remember, the optional car mats have some type of "cool Leaf logo" on them. Who could pass that up?

Geez, two (? or maybe one) Silicon Valley folks got to order today and I'm still waiting. Did you get an email notifying you that you can order or did you just check your dashboard? Of course I did check and it still has the 0 with the slash on Order your Leaf.

Rat said:
Geez, two (? or maybe one) Silicon Valley folks got to order today and I'm still waiting. Did you get an email notifying you that you can order or did you just check your dashboard? Of course I did check and it still has the 0 with the slash on Order your Leaf.
The email hasn't arrived yet.

Did you schedule an AV assessment? I don't have an AV assessment but did have the waiver put in by CSR prior to today.

greenleaf said:
Rat said:
The email hasn't arrived yet.

Did you schedule an AV assessment? I don't have an AV assessment but did have the waiver put in by CSR prior to today.
Yes, I had the assessment, but I'm going with only Level 1. I just chatted online and the guy said he had enabled the waiver, but that wasn't a hang-up. My turn just hasn't come up yet he said. Of course I had already spoken to the dealer about the waiver and she said she had made sure that wouldn't delay me, so I believe that's not the issue. Still it was good to get the service rep to confirm it.

I believe:
If you had the AV assessment, you do not need the waiver.
If you even have an AV assessment scheduled, you do not need the waiver.

I JUST chose white (instead of silver) for "best" heat reflection,
and pressed the "submit" button, to Fontana. No email yet.

garygid said:
If you even have an AV assessment scheduled, you do not need the waiver.
And then if you cancel the AV assessment after your order, you need to contact Customer Service to get them to enable the waiver. Otherwise you can no longer see the order, but it comes back after the waiver is enabled. At least, that was my experience.

Cheers, Wayne

Back