Requirement to "accept" on touch screen before driving.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWT

I apologise if this has been asked many times before but is it possible to override the necessity to touch the screen before access to any info . (Leaf 40kw 2018) This is very awkward if you forget to do this before driving off.

In the early models you had to press the button before EVERY DRIVE. I do recall someone here developed circuitry to automatically simulate a button-press on power-up. By the time I got our 2015 Nissan had calmed down and the lawyer screen only shows up about once a month -- which I can live with.

Nubo said:
In the early models you had to press the button before EVERY DRIVE. I do recall someone here developed circuitry to automatically simulate a button-press on power-up. By the time I got our 2015 Nissan had calmed down and the lawyer screen only shows up about once a month -- which I can live with.

The final update to the 2013 Leaf firmware also calmed that down to once a month, you are right that before, it was annoying to have it come up all the time! :evil:

This is odd that is happens again on the 2018, because on my wife's 2018, it's still the "once a month" lawyer screen, not all the time.

Back