Red SL Photos

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVDRIVER

Here are some Red SL photos courtesy of Boardwalk Nissan from the training facility. Enjoy and notice the fog lights and silver trim on the bumper.

2cf9irb.jpg

nbu7ps.jpg

12557rc.jpg

29w3mkj.jpg

i6z28n.jpg

2rf60k5.jpg

What on earth are they doing to my car?!
It's interesting to see the full range of "colors" present in the red from a lipstick-like pink to a brick red, all dependent on the light reflecting off of it. Excepting the pink tinge, I'm thinking I chose the right color for me...

Did I saw a white pearl LEAF after the blue one?

It is possible to get a pic of the white one?

Thank you

I've ordered a Cayenne Red Nissan LEAF. I love the color.

I went to a couple of dealers and saw the Cayenne Red on a 2011 Nissan Rogue.

I think this color is an amazing Red. I love it.

(I am sure you will all feel the same about your choices, as well)

Timaz posted this in an earlier thread:
"Just some food for thought, I did receive a below msrp deal here locally from Avondale. If anyone is looking to guy local, give them a shot. I wanted to change the color of the car after I ordered and they literally called me everyday with a status until it was done. Nissan was struggling with how to change the order once it was submitted with this whole new process. I really appreciated how much attention to detail they are showing!"

I'm thinking about doing this too if the blue in Wired is accurate. Going to contact my dealer in the morning.

Ready2plugin said:
"Just some food for thought, I did receive a below msrp deal here locally from Avondale. If anyone is looking to guy local, give them a shot. I wanted to change the color of the car after I ordered and they literally called me everyday with a status until it was done. Nissan was struggling with how to change the order once it was submitted with this whole new process. I really appreciated how much attention to detail they are showing!"

I'm thinking about doing this too if the blue in Wired is accurate. Going to contact my dealer in the morning.

How long ago did Timaz do this? I'm wondering if this specific instruction from the EVOM is a response to how difficult it was to change his order, or if the "no changes" no longer applies?

Please let us know how you get on when you talk to your PD.

mwalsh said:
Ready2plugin said:

How long ago did Timaz do this? I'm wondering if this specific instruction from the EVOM is a response to how difficult it was to change his order, or if the "no changes" no longer applies?

Please let us know how you get on when you talk to your PD.

It was on September 15th. Here is the link:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=330&p=23294&hilit=change+color#p23294

I'll let you know what I find out. First I need to know if blue in Wired is correct before I try to change my order.

Back