Recommended Arizona dealers, lease vs buy, SV vs SL

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skippycoyote said:
I plan on just using some cheaper floor and cargo mats at first and eventually upgrading.
That's the approach I'm taking. I bought this set of four mats for $9.99 shipped. They look fine. I don't expect them to last long, but at that price I can replace them every year or two.

HXGuy said:
How come you didn't pick up one of the available Leafs around the valley? There are several for sale at various dealerships.
I wanted to and almost did, but I could only find one blue SL in the area (Ok, ok...I am going to be stubborn about the color). It was funny, because some dealers insisted that there were NO blue LEAFs anywhere in Arizona , when I knew there was at least one, because I had just looked at it. Then there was the issue of having $ for the down payment. I figured if I ordered it, I could get it for a little bit cheaper, and would have time to sell my current car. Plus, I should be getting some extra money at the end of the month which will be saved for the down payment. It sure was tempting, though. If I had the money, I would have bought the blue SL I saw at Avondale Nissan.

Back