Post Your Order Details Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
State : California
Metro area/city : Bakersfield

Color/trim: Leaf S/Brilliant Silver
Options: Quick Charge package

Purchase or lease?: Lease

Lease: $2,500 down; 36 months; 12,000 miles/yr; $216/month with tax; $500 delivery charge from Petaluma to Bakersfield. First month payment deferred. No dickering, no problems. Easiest car purchase we’ve ever made. Delivered what was promised for the price promised. Mats included.

Actual order date (when quote was accepted): 10/15/14

Dealer: North Bay Nissan (Petaluma), Victor Maldonado

Delivery date: 10/20/14, 100% charged, 11 miles on odometer

Plans for home charging: L2, ClipperCreek HCS-40 (hardwired on exterior wall)

State :il
Metro area/city :Naperville

Color/trim:grey 2015 SV
Options:premium package
Accessories:none . Purchased exact fitting floor mats from weathertech in Bolingbrook.

Total MSRP+destination charge:$34520
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license):32,243 internet quoted price, no haggling,less $3500 factory incentive =$28,743
Total discount (or markup):$2277 + $3500 =$ 5,777

Additional fees:166 documentation +35 two year il registration+ 95 title cert
Ill taxes $2351
Purchase or lease?:purchase 0% financing. Had to argue to get the financing.

Date/time of reservation:vehicle on premises, 5 vehicles in stock.

Dealer:Bill Kay Nissan downers grove

Delivery date: 10/24/14

Plans for home charging:clipper creek 32 amp . Ran a single phase 40 amp 240 line to an a/c pull out circuit breaker. Waiting for arrival charging station.

I gave this info because this board was very useful to get idea on pricing. I did not do the lease because you lose the full benefit of state and factory incentives.

Il state incentive about 10% MSRP, $3450 plus fed tax incentive $7500 = $10950. So my total discount from MSRP is $10950 and 5777 = $16727.

In total, I bought the car with an almost 50% discount.

Now for the good stuff. I signed up for the real time rate electric billing with Commonwealth Edison Illinois. On many days ,electrical costs are near zero or negative around 3 or 4 am, so I should be getting my electrical charging hopefully at a big discount.

Meantime I'm blowing out garage fuses waiting for my transfer station to arrive. 38 k commute to work should be no trouble except for the coldest days, at which time i fire up the old has guzzler. Im going to have to trickle charge my old Lexus so i can start it when i need it.

State: Colorado
Metro area/city: Denver
Purchase or Lease? Purchase

Color/trim: 2015 Nissan Leaf S Cayenne Red
Options: quick charge package, splashguards, mats, and holographic kick plates
MSRP: $32,130
MSRP with Destination Charge: $32,629
Total Price w/ Destination Charge, Before $3500 rebate: $26,798
Total Price w/ Destination Charge, After $3500 rebate: $23,298

Additional fees:

5 year Appearance Protection Plan 400
3 year Windshield Protection Plan 400

Total Price paid before tax: = 24,098

State Sales Tax (2.9%) 800.31
RTD Tax (1.10%) 303.57
City Sales Tax (3.62%) 999.01
Title/License fee 27.20

Total Price = $26,228
Finanacing - 1.9% for 60 months (Nissan is currently offering 0% for 36 months or less)

Dealer: AutoNation Nissan Arapahoe

http://www.autonation.com/denver/nissan/centennial" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The big catch on this good price is hail damage. A hail storm damaged cars in most dealerships in the area.

The damage is actually pretty minimal, and they have promised to fix it for free, but backlogs mean it will be a few weeks.

I was very happy with the service I received, aside from the REQUIRED appearance and windshield protection plan, where something invisible was added to the car and I must now pay for it, and the warranty on it.

I think they are bogus fees, and I would have walked away if I were not so happy with the original quoted price.

I also couldn't recommend their internet department more. I talked to two other dealerships who gave me the runaround and their advertised online prices weres significantly higher. Within 10 minutes of contacting AutoNation Nissan Arapahoe, I had a quote and all my other questions answered.

Now, I am VERY glad I didn't buy the SecurityPlus package. Some people here mentioned prices of $940 to $1100. They wanted $2700 for 6 years/75,000 miles!

Beware the dealer fees!

State :Georgia
Metro area/city :Atlanta

Color/trim:Cayenne Red S
Options: Charge package
Accessories:

Total MSRP+destination charge:$31,630
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license):$27,833
Total discount (or markup):$9514.00
Additional fees:
Purchase or lease?:lease

Date/time of reservation:
Designated order month:
First date able to request a quote (RAQ):
Actual order date (when quote was accepted):

Dealer: Stone Mountain Nissan

Delivery date:10/30/2014

Plans for home charging: Juicebox + 60 am circuit - 14-50 plug

Yiima said:
State: WA
Metro area: Bellevue

Color/trim: White Pearl / 2015 S with QC
Options: QC package
Accessories: floor mats

$1500 down and 205 for 35mth. 12K.
Looks like I've got a bad deal compare the the one above.

Not all that different. About $600 total cost over three years (Cash due at signing plus 35 months payments). Bellevue area vs Tacoma may be part of the difference.

I'm a little late but back in Feb 2014 I leased:

2013 Nissan Leaf
SV WITHOUT quick charge (has navi)
Two year lease
$0 down
$240/month (after taxes)
12,000 miles/year

Did I get a decent deal??

State : California
Metro area/city : Los Angeles

Color/trim: Brilliant Silver S
Options: Quick Charge
Accessories: Mats, cargo net, kick plates, splash guards, emergency kit, first aid kit, charging cable

Total MSRP+destination charge: 32230
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): 29478
Total discount (or markup): See below
Additional fees: See below
Purchase or lease?: Lease

Date/time of reservation: 11/15/14
Designated order month: November
First date able to request a quote (RAQ): Not sure what this means, I started getting quotes from this dealer earlier in the same week
Actual order date (when quote was accepted): 11/15/14

Dealer: Nissan of Duarte

Delivery date: 11/15/14

Plans for home charging: L1 occasionally in apartment parking garage (though I do not have permission so I'll try not to), will primarily charge L2 at my office or QC at locations between my home and office (10 mile commute each way)

Full details:
Nissan of Duarte
Salesman: Alvin Benjamin
Finance: Liz Gomez
Brilliant Silver Leaf S with Quick Charge
Mats, cargo net, kick plates, splash guards, emergency kit, first aid kit, charging cable
lease for 3yr/12k miles per year
MSRP 32230
Agreed to value 29478
Acquisition fee 595
Gross Cap 30073
Cash down 3000
Rebate 8450
first payment 231
registration 293
tax on cap reduction 892
sales tax paid in advance 7
doc fee 80
dmv filing fee 29
california tire fee 7
Cap reduction 9911
Adjusted Cap 20162
Residual Value (39% of MSRP) 12570
Money factor 0.00003
Base payment 212
Total payment w/tax (8.7% in LA) 231
Disposition fee 395

Started with TrueCar casting a wide net of multiple zip codes around town until I had about 15 dealers sending me email (using a secondary email account and a fake phone number so I could do it all by email without messing up my primary email account). Asked them to be transparent and show all their math and kept driving them down until I got the range I wanted, only then started picking up the phone and calling them to discuss.

I may have been able to grind them down further had I kept playing one dealer off another for a few more days, but I was satisfied with these numbers and wanted to complete the process that started a few weeks back when I was considering a fully loaded SL+Premium.

Ultimately I decided the onboard Nav would never compete with my android phone and that I didn't really want to pay for the bells and whistles of the surround camera and the Bose, ended up saving over $100/month with that decision and saved the last $10/month with just a phone call citing another dealer's offer.

Alvin at Duarte made it very easy, and Liz in finance was also a pleasure. Also Paola at Nissan of Tustin was also very transparent and maybe would have made the same deal but I went with the dealer that was closer to home. Uli at Glendale Nissan also was competitive.

I just leased my Leaf today.

Here are the details:
2015 Leaf S
with Charging package
Msrp 32,230.00
36 month lease
12k miles a year
2500+1st payment (2691 total out the door - no extra fees)
175+tax /month
2 year ez charge free charging card

I do qualify for VPP.

I talked on the phone twice with my salesman (Kelly Booker at Broadway Nissan in Redwood City, CA), and exchanged two emails. We came to terms quickly via email, so when I arrived everything went fast. I rode the Caltrain up to RWC from where I live, and Kelly picked me up at the train station, in my new Leaf. We did paperwork at the dealership, and I was out of there in about 2 hours and on my way. Easy peasy.

The finance guy let slip that they've been slow lately, so get your deals now. They have a big Leaf inventory at that dealership. I loved Kelly and would recommend him to anyone buying or leasing a Leaf in the Bay Area. :cool:

State : Texas
Metro area/city : Fort Worth

Color/trim: Cheyenne Red
Options: SL
Accessories: All

Total MSRP+destination charge: 37,000
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): 32,000
Total discount (or markup): 5,000
Additional fees: None
Purchase or lease?: Purchase

Designated order month:
Actual order date (when quote was accepted):

Dealer: Texas Nissan of Grapevine

Delivery date: 12/1/2014

Plans for home charging: L2 Bosch
---------------------------------
Previous: 2005 Toyota Prius
Mileage: 212,000
Sold: $3,000 with slight hail damage

scheherezade99 said:
I just leased my Leaf today.

Here are the details:
2015 Leaf S
with Charging package
Msrp 32,230.00
36 month lease
12k miles a year
2500+1st payment (2691 total out the door - no extra fees)
175+tax /month
2 year ez charge free charging card

I do qualify for VPP.

I talked on the phone twice with my salesman (Kelly Booker at Broadway Nissan in Redwood City, CA), and exchanged two emails. We came to terms quickly via email, so when I arrived everything went fast. I rode the Caltrain up to RWC from where I live, and Kelly picked me up at the train station, in my new Leaf. We did paperwork at the dealership, and I was out of there in about 2 hours and on my way. Easy peasy.

The finance guy let slip that they've been slow lately, so get your deals now. They have a big Leaf inventory at that dealership. I loved Kelly and would recommend him to anyone buying or leasing a Leaf in the Bay Area. :cool:
Wow thats a great deal. To bad I live on the east coast and they don't have any deals like that

Color/trim: Red, S+ F01 (6.6W), B10 (Splash), L92 (Mats)

Purchased for out-the-door (including 6.85% sales tax, title, registration, fees, etc.) for $26597 (174 miles on it)
Additionally I expect a $7500 Fed tax 'credit' and a $1500 Utah tax rebate.

Dealer: Ken Garff Nissan Salt Lake City, UT
Delivery date: 1/2/15
Plans for home charging: L1 for now. Might install the free L2 Nissan Charger

State : CA
Metro area/city : Sacramento

Color/trim: Blue SL
Options: Premium/Bose
Accessories: floor mats, mud guards, safety kits, holo kick plates (they were already factory installed) + free L2 charger (through Nissan)

Total MSRP+destination charge: $38,xxx
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $30,040
Total discount (or markup): appx $8K discount
Additional fees: about $100 for doc prep, and DMV transfer. + tax, license. total OTD was a little under $33K
Purchase or lease?: purchase for 0 down, 0%, 72 months

Designated order month:
First date able to request a quote (RAQ): early Dec 2014
Actual order date (when quote was accepted): Jan 1, 2015

Dealer:

Delivery date: Jan 2, 2015

Plans for home charging: Free Aerovironment 240v charger from Nissan (avail in my metro area through jan 2, 2015)

Color/trim: 2013 Nissan Leaf SV (White)

Purchase Price: $21,475
Sales Tax: $1,450
Shipping (700 miles): $550
Total: $23,474

Vehicle was Nissan corporate-owned with 168 miles, eligible for $7,500 federal tax credit

Delivery Date: 24 Dec 2014

State : New Brunswick, Canada
Metro area/city : Fredericton

Color/trim: White 2014 Leaf SL

Total MSRP+destination charge: $Cdn 36,860 + 1,990
Additional fees: $Cdn 593 (admin)

Dealer: Rallye Motors, Moncton, NB

Delivery date: August 29, 2014

Plans for home charging: 30 AMP charger installed in garage (Sun Country)

State: Tennessee
City: Gallatin

Color/trim: Silver 2013 Leaf SV

Certified Used: $16,500
Mileage: 13,005
Final Cost (tax, fees, etc.): $19,676

Features: (all except Leather & Rear Solar Spoiler - was shorter than listing all the features)

Dealer: Newton Nissan

Delivery date: Feb 2, 2015

Battery Came with 8 years + 100,000 Mile warranty

7.2kW Outdoor Home Charging Station Installed (DIY)

Metro area/city : Colorado Springs, Colorado

Color/trim: Glacier White/S
Options: Quick Charge/Mats/Holographic kick plates/Splash Guards
Accessories: Cargo Cover, Cargo Net, Leaf License Plate Frame (all after the purchase)

Total MSRP+destination charge: $31,810
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $25,796
Total discount (or markup): $3500 NMAC, $6000 Dealer (see below)
Additional fees: $1440 for Gold Service for 72 months/75K miles
Purchase or lease?: Purchase, 72 months at 0% also getting refunds of $7500 from Federal and $5162 from Colorado

Dealer: Autonation Nissan Arapahoe in Denver

Delivery date: 11/22/2014

*This vehicle was hail damaged and the dealer paid to have paintless dent repair done on it and it came out flawless. They had the car for 3 weeks and I had a rental car the whole time for free. :cool:

Plans for home charging: Level 2 Schneider

State : Fl
Metro area/city : Pembroke Pines

Color/trim: Gun Metallic SV
Options: None
Accessories: floor mats, mud guards, safety kits, holo kick plates (they were already factory installed)

Total MSRP+destination charge: $32,960
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): not sure
Total discount (or markup): appx $8K discount +VPP
Additional fees:
Purchase or lease?: Lease 339+tax 400 Down + 1st month out of the door, 24 months , 15K/year

Date/time of reservation: N/A
Designated order month: N/A
Actual order date (when quote was accepted): N/a

Dealer: Nissan Autonation

Delivery date: Feb 25 2015

Plans for home charging: Schneider LV2 charger installed when 1st leaf was leased in 2013. ($700 unit + $300 installation)

State: GA
Metro Area / City: Atlanta

Color/Trim: Gun Metallic SL
Options: Premium Pkg and also includes Clipper Creek LCS-25 Level 2 EVSE
Accessories: floor mats, mud guards, safety kits (they were already factory installed)

Purchase Price: $32,605.51
NMAC Rebate: $3500
Processing Fee: $699
ETR Processing Fee: $35
Subtotal: $29,839.51
GA TAVT: $2088.77
Title Fee: $18
GA Lemon Law Fee: $3

Total Drive Out Price: $31,949.28

Discounts included: VPP, Nissan loyalty (own an Infiniti JX) and $3500 NMAC cash back
Purchase or Lease? Purchase. 0% financing with 0 down and 72 months from NMAC

State : CA
Metro area/city : Los Angeles / Orange County

Color/trim: Silver / S
Options: Fast Charge upgrade
Accessories: Floor mats, Free 2 yr "No Charge to Charge" card (which I've read is useless), Rip off mandatory $1995 protection (already installed door edge strips, upholstery protection and serial / vin etched onto parts)

Total MSRP+destination charge: $31,810 + $2,000 markup + $1,995 (dealer installed accessories)
Total quote/price accepted (excluding tax/license): $29,361 through Edmunds Price Promise
Total discount (or markup): -$2,449 (Edmunds), -$2,000 (didn't pay the markup), -$1,000 off the "already installed" equipment (see $1,995 above), -$3,500 Nissan cash back (used as downpayment), -$2,500 CA rebate, -$7,500 Fed Tax Credit, 0% financing for 72 months
Additional fees: $2,732.04 Tax, Doc, Lic, title, whatever else listed, etc.

Date/time of reservation: 3/15/15, 3pm
Designated order month: Car was on the lot w/ mfg date of Jan/2015
First date able to request a quote (RAQ): 3/13/15
Actual order date (when quote was accepted): 3/15/15

Dealer: Buena Park Nissan

Delivery date: 3/15/15

Plans for home charging: Using the included 110v L1 charger now. Waiting for the 220v L2 charger (should be shipped directly by Nissan, what I was told). Either put in a new circuit, or new service just for EV (SoCal Edison has yet to contact us for additional info and pricing)

Didn't pay the best price, but oh well...

My 2012 LEAF lease was to expire on 5 May 2015, but I decided to sacrifice 2-months' lease payments to lease a 2015 LEAF for 2 years on 3 March because I had lost almost 20% of the original 73-miles EPA range, which made it difficult to drive from Blacksburg to Roanoke VA and back up the mountain because of needing too long to charge in Roanoke.

I expect to lease a ~200-miles range electric car in 2017, perhaps the new LEAF!

Back