Post Your Order Details Here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leafr said:
Ordered Blue SL today with quick charge port, carpeted mats, protection package and cargo net from North Bay Nissan and received 5% off MSRP.
Any LA or OC dealers want to match this you will be flooded with orders ;)

New member here. This is the Nissan response to my request for more info. :

We are thrilled with the overwhelming enthusiasm people like you have shown for the 100% electric Nissan LEAF™. To date, 20,000 people have already reserved a LEAF - a number that has exceeded our expectations.

We have completed the first phase of reservations. In order to provide the best level of customer service and premium ownership experience to the first Nissan LEAF drivers, we will not be accepting new reservations until the next phase begins. A subsequent phase of reservations will begin next year, after current reservations and orders have been processed.

We're grateful for your understanding and patience as we work to bring this 100% electric car to you.

=============================================================================

Always wear your seat belt, and please don't drink and drive. ©2010 Nissan North America, Inc.

If your e-mail address has changed, please click here to update it.

If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Nissan in the future, click here and unsubscribe by submitting the e-mail address you want to have removed from our list.

To view Nissan's privacy policy, click here.

Nissan E-Mail Marketing
8900 Freeport Parkway
Irving, TX 75063

Nleafer said:
New member here. This is the Nissan response to my request for more info.
You can go out to the LEAF website and there's a lot of information there including FAQs. Also in the upper right is a live chat and an 800 number. I suspect you can get all your questions answered real time.

mossyleaf said:
Hard to create floods with an eye dropper :p

The dealer said they had 100 orders for the Leaf in the queue. Not enough to keep the doors open but nothing to ignore in this climate :) IMHO

Just a reminder. This thread is only for posting order details. I'll likely clean this thread and move/delete OT posts.

Just placed my order! (That's the most expensive mouse-click I ever did :lol: )

State: California
Metro Area: Fresno-Visalia
Trim: Blue SV
Accessories: Cargo net, carpeted floormats, & splash guards
Total MSRP: $33,930*
Price Accepted: $32,570*
Dealer: Nissan of Bakersfield
Date/Time of Order: 9/30/2010 4:30PM
Delivery Date: TBD

* (prices include $820 destination+handling fee, tax+license extra)

Dealer sold me the accessories at invoice, and the car at invoice+$100.

mossyleaf said:
Hard to create floods with an eye dropper :p
Well most floods start with a single drop. As there were no 5% offers like up north I went with the original $1000 off MSRP at Fontana.

Red, no L3, no eco package, otherwise loaded :D

State : CA
Metro Area / City : Irvine

Trim : SL, Ocean Blue
Options : Quick Charge Port, Floor Mats, Cargo Net

Total MSRP : $34,750

Price Accepted : $33,750

Dealer : Tustin Nissan in Tustin, CA

Delivery Date : pending

Thank you EVProject for the free home charger and the Leaf high-speed charger option.

Thank you Greg Leach of Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn for your professionalism and competitive pricing!

State: Washington
Metro Area: Seattle-Kent
Trim: Silver eTec
Accessories: Carpeted floormats
Total MSRP: $33,890*
Price Accepted: $32,324* (Invoice - 100)
WA EV Sales Tax: $0
Dealer: Rairdon Nissan of Auburn
Date/Time of Order: 10/01/2010 10:30AM
Delivery Date: TBD

* (prices without $820 destination+handling fee, license and $150 doc fee extra)

[/quote]Well most floods start with a single drop.

I think you missed the point that I was trying to make. Nissan was the eye dropper.

mossyleaf said:
smkettner said:
Well most floods start with a single drop.

I think you missed the point that I was trying to make. Nissan was the eye dropper.
You are correct. Although quite a flood today I understand.

I would be for just realeasing them all on the first and leave the rest of the month to sort out the issues. Then repete.

Can you also post your reservation date? I reserved mine on 5/15 for California. The online rep told me I can't order till January! Is it still for the priority-reservation folks? Any general reservation folks got to order now?

zhengst said:
Can you also post your reservation date? I reserved mine on 5/15 for California. The online rep told me I can't order till January! Is it still for the priority-reservation folks? Any general reservation folks got to order now?
Reserved 4/20 I think about 5:30p, dashboard opened on 9/29, no issues about assesments etc on my account.

State :CA
Metro Area / City :San Jose

Trim : Red SL
Options : L3
Accessories : Protection, Holographic door sills,

Dealer : Boardwalk Nissan

Date/Time of Order : 9/30

Delivery Date :?

smkettner I would be for just realeasing them all on the first and leave the rest of the month to sort out the issues. Then repete.[/quote said:
I Agree. Let's hope today is the 1st of many more to come. I want to get off the hampster bottle feeder program immediately.

State: AZ
Metro Area: PHX
Trim: SL-eTec/Brilliant Silver
Accessories: Protection Pack., Mats, Splash Guards, Kick Plates, Cargo Net
Total MSRP (for lease residual): $35,220
Price Accepted: $32,731 (excludes Dest., Doc, Tax, etc.)
Dealer: Rairdon Nissan of Auburn, WA (Thanks Greg! :D )
Date/Time of Order: 9/30 12:30 AM
Delivery Date: Pending

State: CA
Metro Area: Los Angeles
Trim: SL-eTec/Blue Ocean
Accessories: Mats
Total MSRP: the usual
Price Accepted: $32,890 (excludes Dest., Doc, Tax, etc.)
Dealer: Connell in Costa Mesa, CA
Date/Time of Order: 10/1 9:26 pm
Delivery Date: Pending

Back