Post Removed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOPCATLEAF said:
i ordered the ev 2104 unit a month ago, have repeatedly sent emails and called with no return of my calls, and have not received the unit in the mail and i do not know where to turn. i paid by check and bob rosinski said to mail him the check to the las vegas address and he would send the unit. WHAT IS GOING ON/ WHY DO THEY NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS AND WHY DO THEY NOT RETURN PHONE MESSAGES? HAVE I BEEN TOTALLY RIPPED OFF? IS THIS A FICTIONAL COMPANY??? I JUST STANDING HERE AND GOT A CANCELLED CHECK IN HAND THAT CLEARED THE BANK WEEKS AGO AND NO MERCHANDISE EVER SHIPPED TO ME? SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK AS THEY DO NOT RETURN ANY PHONE CALLS AND DO NOT BOTHER TO RETURN ANY EMAILS.......... MAX BRADEY PLANNING TO USE IT WITH NISSAN LEAF. SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS........I WOULD SAY DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE AND ORDER ONE BY MAILING IN A CHECK....... HOPEFULLY THE FOLKS AT EV CHARGE AMERICA WILL READ THIS FORUM AND GET UP WITH ME....... MAX BRADEY :evil:

TOPCAT
E-MAIL [email protected]
OR CALL PLEASE 702-782-5064 >> MIGHT HAVE USEFULL INFORMATION FOR ALL OF YOU
THANKS TOM

Back