Please help save my dog Woody

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYLEAF

I hate to post something like this (and I hope this does not violate any forum rules), but my dog Woody, a 9 year old beagle, had an unfortunate accident yesterday and is severely injured. While we were all asleep on Sunday night, Woody somehow managed to fall out of a second floor window onto the yard below. The window was open about 6", and there was a screen, but he ripped through it. We woke up on Monday morning and searched the house looking for him, finally finding him on the porch. He had waited there for us all night. Woody is currently at a local animal hospital recovering from surgery to his bladder. He is in critical condition and has a 50% chance of survival.

I have enjoyed my time as a part of this community for the past two years, which is why I felt I would share this with all of you. My mom has set up a page on Fundrazr.com for any donations that anyone would like to make. The cost of Woody's hospitalization and surgery has already exceeded $10k, and there is no telling when he will be released.

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to share on any social media to help get the word out.

ea0d5caf623145ed986fdefcf64e2889.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't post an update to this thread, I was a bit too emotional. Woody passed away on Thursday afternoon. We appreciate all the donations that we received, as we are facing medical bills in excess of $12,000.

I'm so sorry! We lost our beloved cat last year when he finally succumbed to the on-going affects of diabetes... He was truly unique and we still miss him terribly, so I know how you feel!

NYLEAF said:
I'm sorry I didn't post an update to this thread, I was a bit too emotional. Woody passed away on Thursday afternoon. We appreciate all the donations that we received, as we are facing medical bills in excess of $12,000.

Back