Paul Scott / Santa Monica Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SantaMonicaChris

My wife and I just took delivery of our Nissan Leaf, which was delivered to us by Paul Scott of Santa Monica Nissan. There are no words that can adequately describe how awesome Paul Scott is. If you are going to purchase an EV, I can't think of a more dedicated, informed, passionate guy than Paul. For my wife and I, taking delivery of this car was a dream come true. Our relationship with Paul started about 5 years ago, when Paul first started bringing the advantages of owning an electric car to our attention. Unfortunatley, 5 years ago, I didn't have many options that I could afford. Fast forward to 2011. I am now an EV owner! What's great about Paul is that he actually cares. He cares about you BEFORE the sale and he cares about you AFTER the sale. How many car dealers give you their personal cell number inviting you to call them 24/7 in the event that you have questions or problems? I should also add that the Nissan Sales Manager (Mitch) is awesome also. The bottom line is that they work with you at Santa Monica Nissan and help you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I found purchasing the car outright probhibitive, but the Sales Manager Mitch was able to work out a financing solution that met my needs.

I had exactly the same type of great experience with Joanna and Danny at Fontana Nissan, including having the personal cell phone number for both. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had, and I got $1,000 off MSRP AND a better lease rate/deal than the official Tier 0 Nissan rate. I'd buy there again in a heart beat! Great folks!

It's nice that there are still a few very nice and honest dealers and sales people out there!

=Tom

Great to hear, and I'm not in the least surprised at your experience with Paul. He's clearly a truly dedicated individual.

Since we seem to be adding recommendations of other top notch dealers, I'd like to add my recommendations for Mark and Elise Ranuaro of Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa. My experiences with them, from the first time I met Mark, which was nine months before I took delivery of my LEAF, I have been treated with honest, clear cut and friendly attention from all of the staff at Connell. I can't recommend them highly enough.

I learned from Paul Scott today that Santa Monica Nissan is closing at the end of the month. They've lost their land lease to the nearby hospital, which owns the land.

Paul will be moving to Downtown Los Angeles Nissan, near the Staples Center, beginning next week.

Good! I will be getting leaf serviced at downtown la nissan so i will see paul there. And +++ boomer for connell in costa mesa!

LittleChap said:
I learned from Paul Scott today that Santa Monica Nissan is closing at the end of the month. They've lost their land lease to the nearby hospital, which owns the land.

Paul will be moving to Downtown Los Angeles Nissan, near the Staples Center, beginning next week.
Thanks to all for the kind words. It's such a thrill to be selling these amazing cars to people who care.

As of yesterday, I am now located at Downtown Nissan on Washington near Figueroa. I'll continue offering the same informed service to my customers as before, but from a nicer facility.

We have a few orphans available at MSRP if anyone is interested. Call me at 310-403-1303.

It's interesting how many dealers have multiple orphans available these days... I'm not sure what that indicates, if anything...

PaulScott said:
We have a few orphans available at MSRP if anyone is interested. Call me at 310-403-1303.

TomT said:
It's interesting how many dealers have multiple orphans available these days... I'm not sure what that indicates, if anything...
The later orders probably have a lower conversion rate than the people who rushed to their PCs to pony up $99 as soon as Nissan opened reservations.

Back