Parting out 2013 Nissan Leaf Glacier White / Black interior

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samaran said:
How much for the following items, headlights, charge port cover and hinge assembly, front hood hinges. It need to be shipped to So Cal. Also got mine from Copart after an accident. Ran fine but needed work.

I'm afraid all of those items from the front of the car have already been sold. About the only thing left in the engine bay is the ABS brake unit and Master Cylinder.

Currently, I have most of the dash interior trim pieces and all doors/windows with the exception of the rear gate/trunk door/glass.

QueenBee said:
I assume the front fibery cover that is in the bottom of the engine bay is sold?

Actually, no, it hasn't been sold, and is still sitting out in the carcass of the car. However, a lot of transmission fluid got dripped on it when they took the engine/transmission unit out of the car, so I don't know if you want it. PM me or email / call if you want to discuss.

summetj said:
QueenBee said:
I assume the front fibery cover that is in the bottom of the engine bay is sold?

Actually, no, it hasn't been sold, and is still sitting out in the carcass of the car. However, a lot of transmission fluid got dripped on it when they took the engine/transmission unit out of the car, so I don't know if you want it. PM me or email / call if you want to discuss.

Ah thanks, probably not worth the time to remove it, clean it up, package it, and ship it vs a new one.

I'm looking for a replacement for the heated seats switch that goes in the center console/cup holder.
You can PM me if you still have the car.

Update: I have sold the car, but did keep a few boxes of parts (from the center console and dash area, mostly trim pieces at this point in time). 95% of what I have for sale is listed on ebay, and you can see them all here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jayneid/m.html

Jay

Do you still have the passenger side fog light assemble. I rock hit mine and it lost the battle.

Shipping would be to cedar park Texas.

Thank you,

I just recieved a 2013 nissan leaf, charcoal grey, im parting out.

Damage is in front on passenger side

Battery is going in our 1995 solectria e10 truck

All other parts up for grabs....

Brenthasty said:

Rear parcel shelf still around?

Do have pictures and price of the whole (remains)? What did you take out, just the battery as you would with a swap or did you take out more?

Brenthasty said:

Which rear view mirror does it have? Is it still available? Looking to replace our 2015 SV's with one that has homelink (and the auto dimming functionality, of course).

Thanks!

Brenthasty said:

I am in need for a rear bumper in this color. Is the rear bumper in good shape?

Back