Online Racing - TROC Nissan LEAF in Forza4

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRONZ

Edit - Sorry for the confusion. This is a Virtual Car! But it would be really great to import this Forza LEAF into GT5 somehow and see how it runs against our PS3 modified LEAFs.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t9102-car-spotlight-slider-s-storefront-troc-nissan-leaf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This may be the top of the LEAF performance food chain so far.

8361077094_57f16ec441.jpg

Cool!

One question, though, about the article. It says:
Being an all electric car the tuning process was a little different from the norm, and with no traditional engine to tune a Race-Spec electric motor and batteries were used from NISMO delivering 215BHP and a crushing 414LB-FT of torque all transmitted via a one-speed NISMO Race-Spec gearbox and Differential.
I had thought the NISMO LEAF used the same motor and batteries as the stock LEAF, only with a different tuning of the inverter and better cooling. Perhaps I have misunderstood?

Sublime said:
This is a virtual car, you know? TORA is The Online Racing Association.
Oh! :oops:

I kinda thought they corresponded online, but that there was some real racing involved.

You guys really DO have LEAFs, don't you?? :D

I thought it was real at first too, then I noticed the "Forza 4 Motorsports" thing in the bottom right and started to realize all the pictures where actually computer renderings.

Sorry! My Bad! I should have clearly stated it was a Forza Car. My son has a very lightweight and tuned LEAF in GT5. I think this would beat it for sure... but he does not have XBox. First LEAF I have "seen" running 19's and a splitter though! Wanted to share.

Will modify title.

Back