Official EV Project / Ecotality / free charger thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SeattleBlueLeaf said:
Got mine today too - In Seattle.

Anyone else have theirs go to junk mail? I use Gmail and mine ended up in the junk folder. Please let me know if you did have it misdirected to Junk/Spam and which service you use.

Thanks

Mine came early afternoon Tuesday, but was sent to my Spam folder and I found it today, signed and returned it. I have yahoo email.

Found mine in a spam folder I didn't know I had!
Arrived via gmail 11/09 @ 12:45pm; signed and returned this morning.

If it wasn't for this forum posting such info, I wouldn't have known to look. +1
( ok, ok... I donated. )

Seems google mail is unhappy with some aspect of the sender's ID.
I sent an email to EVP suggesting that many of their clients may not realize this agreement has been sent.

Did anyone notice the sequenced number on their email?

Mine started with 'SDR' (guessing 'San Diego Region') and then was followed by a ton of zeros and a low, single-digit number :)

sdbonez said:
Did anyone notice the sequenced number on their email?

Mine started with 'SDR' (guessing 'San Diego Region') and then was followed by a ton of zeros and a low, single-digit number :)

Mine was SDR-0004. I know I was one of the first to reserve (and hence signup for the EV Project), lagged a little on the site survey for the install too, and lagged a few days on my order (09/03).

sdbonez said:
Mine was SDR-0004. I know I was one of the first to reserve (and hence signup for the EV Project), lagged a little on the site survey for the install too, and lagged a few days on my order (09/03).

Hmm....I reserved the afternoon of 4/20, did the online survey at reservation time and got approved without a site visit, then missed a followup email about a visit because it went to spam (but subsequently confirmed that we're still approved ) and ordered on 8/31, and we're SDR-0055.

Hoping to get the same contractor who did our solar system (they are in the Ecotality installer pool) - they've said that should be doable, but with the various rumors floating around about delayed delivery and now this high sequence number (assuming it is tied to anything) I'm not too confident about actually being behind the wheel in 2010.

Just checked mine and its "AZR-0002". I knew I was one of the first, so someone beat me to it? I wonder if this does represent the sequence of orders?

Jimmydreams said:
Mine is "SDR-003".

I hope that means I'm #3 on the San Diego list! I signed up early on everything and am an Aug31 orderer.
;)

Were you at the PIA fund raiser event at the winery in SF a while back to see the Aptera?

well I think we answered the question. It sure looks like the code reflects your region and place in line in the region for the Ecotality charge install. That isn't a 100% correlation to vehicle delivery (I'm guessing some Aeroenvironment EVSE purchasers are in the mix too) but likely as good as we will get. Yeah... 11 in Washington - still hoping for December delivery for my taxes.

EVDRIVER said:
Jimmydreams said:
Mine is "SDR-003".

I hope that means I'm #3 on the San Diego list! I signed up early on everything and am an Aug31 orderer.
;)

Were you at the PIA fund raiser event at the winery in SF a while back to see the Aptera?

No, I was not. I went to one Aptera event down here in San Diego when they were showing it at the SD Air and Space museum (or was it the Auto museum?) But that's about it. I didn't even stay for all the evenings festivities....I saw the car, talked to a few people and then left.

I don't recall exactly how or when I signed up for the EVP. I know I 'reserved' my Leaf about 5 minutes after the initial email hit. Beyond that, everything is a slight blur after dealing with all the Aptera fiasco. :oops:

Ecotality had a table at the Nissan drive event.

The Blink EVSE doesn't look cool in person. Atleast the beaten up unit they had there.

They will install the EVSE 3 weeks before the car delivery.

LAR 0147 for me. They took forever to make their way around the Los Angeles area. This number is the same number of my paperwork with Wilson Electric who did the assessment.

Back