Number 1 LEAF dealer - North Bay or Boardwalk?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evmike said:
How can both North Bay and Boardwalk claim to be the number one LEAF dealer?
All I can say I have received nothing but Platinum Service from Leon at Kearny Mesa Mossy Nissan, as a matter of fact this forum has been kept in the loop by Leon's Platinum Postings. In my opinion Leon is the true #1 dealer.

evmike said:
I've wondered the same thing! Clearly both dealerships are big and have a lot of LEAF customers, but both can't be number one! In Southern California, Fontana Nissan is the big dog.

Can you say marketing?

I just wish there was a decent dealer closer to me than Fontana Nissan. All the ones in the great L.A. area appear to suck...

evmike said:

mogur said:
Can you say marketing?
I just wish there was a decent dealer closer to me than Fontana Nissan. All the ones in the great L.A. area appear to suck..
+1
That's EXACTLY why we are dealing with the good people of Fontana ... the locals we tried to deal with near by in south OC were overwhelmingly tepid about the leaf.

I have it from Nissan North America that I have them beat by a large margin. I thought about changing it to a question mark for awhile. :p

I guess Ron's a little lazy at updating the creative on his ad. He was the first dealer though, and that's a great claim to fame.

Both dealers seem to have done quite well at serving the community. Along with about 3-4 others in CA and at least one in each of the other rollout states. Its good to know there are some good choices out there. My dealer may not be number one at anything Leaf related, but they have done a great job working with me and I look forward to the day I take delivery.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2839

North Bay, Boardwalk, Mossy, Fontana:

You are all assets to the Board. And good natured ones at that. Thanks for being here.

mossyleaf said:
Sorry I have been unable to post....delivering too many Leafs! 15 this week so far! WINNING!!! :cool:

My mother told me if I have nothing nice to say, to say nothing at all. If I told you my April number I think you'd go all head-asplodey.

mossyleaf said:
It's a big state. you can have the top half. ;)

I'm just glad people have options all over the place with dealers that know how to handle customers correctly. Kudo's for doing a good job down there. :D I just wish your dealer group traded cars with us outsiders. :lol:

BrendanDolan said:
If I told you my April number I think you'd go all head-asplodey.
Leon said he had around 200 coming in April a while back - yours is bigger? :shock:

Either way - good to see you guys havin' some fun braggin'!

BrendanDolan said:
My mother told me if I have nothing nice to say, to say nothing at all. If I told you my April number I think you'd go all head-asplodey.

I hate you. But only because mine is supposed to be one of those and I'm still stuck on "Month of April" :roll:

MsLusty said:
BrendanDolan said:

I hate you. But only because mine is supposed to be one of those and I'm still stuck on "Month of April" :roll:

I hate me too, mostly because mine shows "May" and I'm sure it's going to go "Pending" with my luck.

Back