NMAC Winter Lease Loyalty Pull Ahead Program

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kubel

I received a letter from my dealer via priority mail notifying me of the winter lease pull ahead program, however, I'm getting conflicting information. My dealer says I qualify for a waiver of 3 remaining payments (as long as my lease matures before February 28th 2016, which it does), a waiver of $500 of damage (standard offer), and a waiver of the $395 disposition fee (also standard).

However, copypasta on several other dealer web sites specifically exclude the LEAF. Has anyone else heard of a separate promotion for LEAF leasees?

This program invites eligible NMAC customers to return their lease vehicle prior to maturity date when they purchase or lease any MY14, MY15 or MY16 new, unregistered Nissan financed through NMAC. Eligible lessees will receive one or more of the following: 1. A waiver of up to three (3) remaining payments due on the eligible NMAC lease (past due payments and other charges will not be waived). 2. A waiver of up to $500 in excess wear-and-use charges on the eligible NMAC lease, if applicable. See bulletin 15-1-1003. 3. A waiver of the $395 disposition fee on the eligible lease vehicle, if applicable. Eligible lessees must return their current lease vehicle and sign a new contract with NMAC between February 3, 2015 and March 31, 2015 (This includes eContract dates). The new vehicle must be RDR’d no later than March 31, 2015. The eligible lease must be processed by the dealer in RPM by April 10, 2015 and reflect that the customer grounded the vehicle between February 3, 2015 and March 31, 2015. The new contract must be booked by April 15, 2015. Current NMAC lessees with a scheduled maturity date between March 1, 2015 and February 28, 2016, for all Nissan models, EXCLUDING NISSAN LEAF. The eligible lessee must be approved to lease or finance a new Nissan through NMAC. If the customer has not received a pre-approval offer from NMAC, please submit a credit application for the customer through the normal NMAC credit process. Note: Nissan LEAF, Nissan Courtesy Car, Nissan Rental Car and SignatureONE lessees are not eligible for this offer. Some restrictions apply, see Dealer for complete details. Expires 03/31/2015.

Every action NMAC has taken, so far, strongly indicates they do not want the 2012s back. They are going to take a bath on each one they send to auction.

So, I'm not surprised the LEAF is excluded from the offer.

Back