Nissan's possible alternative to cure range neurosis

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tps,
Strange and Powerful things can happen.

I had pretty much given up finding a great, but available lady.

My friend was dating a lady. The lady had a never-married, long-time girl-friend whose beloved doggie had just died, and had never found the right man.

So, my friend asked, "What kind of man is she looking for?", and the question was passed on.

Later, the answer came back, "Tall and Hairy"! My friend says, "Oh, I think I know the right guy."

Now, I tell her that I am very luckey that she found me!

On the "free rental", it is also a perk, not just a "range anxiety" fix.

We rent a minvan three times every year to go 120 miles (twice) and 300 miles (once). We need to carry a lot of gear for these three trips, neither of our sedans holds enough.

So, although my 16 mile R/T commute brings no anxiety, I would consider any rental offers to be sure to save me actual money for as long as the offer lasted.

Definitely another dollar perk to consider during a purchase.

(I'll bet California would tax it at full retail! :cry: )

smkettner said:
The pretty girl telling about the Volt today was sure hammering the "range anxiety" issue at the Anahiem auto show :roll:
Reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skit where one of the cast did an impression of Ted Kennedy at a debate; every time he started to talk, his opponent would start to chant: "Chappaquiddick, Chappaquiddick, Chappaquiddick..." The Volt supporters are going to do their best to hammer away at the range anxiety issue; unfortunately most folks will eat this message up. :(

Back