Nissan's 'Drive Electric' tour!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the 'Drive Electric' tour is going to be open to all-comers. My wife got an emailed invitation, even though she only registered interest and didn't make a reservation, and they were advertising it with every traffic report during my drive this morning.

I would rather hope that folks with orders would get some kind of priority at the event (longer drives and/or more time with the car).

Wow, the Alt Car Expo and my test drive are only 3 days away!! :D

Anyone in the central valley (Fresno-Bakersfield area) and wants to go Friday morning, PM me if you'd like to carpool, my car or yours. :)

johnr said:
Wow, the Alt Car Expo and my test drive are only 3 days away!! :D

:)

Have a fun time and a great drive!!! My test drive is not until December 10 - seems like forever. Hopefully I'll have my LEAF by about 4 weeks after that.

The forum has not had very much new information or photos lately. (Except for the great red LEAF photos and closeups taken by Boardwalk.) I'm waiting for another fix of photos, stories, and impressions from you drivers at the Alt Car Expo.

And I'm waiting for reservations to open up anywhere outside southern California. It's only 31 days until the San Jose Marathon is supposed to open, and we still can't do anything except sign up on a list to be informed when we can sign up on a list!

Ruddy Heck! The San Jose rides are in less than a month now and still unscheduled. I need something else to open up soon or I'm going to have loose my ability to do the test drive under my goofy e-mail address because I had nothing I could switch it to before the last possible date was called and I need to keep doing that until March. Jeesh!

Just saw a live TV remote from the Santa Monica site. They showed a black, silver, and blue Leafs (Leaves?) driving abound an autocross type course in the Santa Monica Civic parking lot. There was mention of a "one mile" test drive. See you all on Saturday...

Could someone take along a Kill-A-Watt, and on the off-chance (time available, permission) plug the car in with the included L1 to see how many amps and Watts it draws ?

Woo Hoo!

One step closer to the penultimate drive! Finally San Jose and a week in San Fransisco has opened up for Thanksgiving! Move to 28 November at 7p30, freeing up 24 October at 4p30 in LA for someone else. Hopefully in November I can move my test drive to Texas for December 19th and then just before then maybe they'll finally have dates along the East coast so I can move up the coast with canceled drives in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and finally get it moved to D.C. in March, where I actually want to do my test drive.

Man, this bug in the system of not letting me just cancel my reservation is a real pain in the Aardvark!

Back