Nissan LEAF Home Assessment Feedback email

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am part of the EV Project.
I selected Estaticly Happy with my quote. You can't beat FREE.
I received the email this morning, took the survey this morning too.

Jimmydreams said:
+1

I'm part of the EVProject (free EVSE and install)....kinda unsure how to answer the "How happy are you with your quote?" question. :oops:

Same here..... I took the opportunity to add narrative to one of the last questions about being in the EVProject. Having not seen a price quote to determine if the estimate was under or over the project limits I wasn't sure if the quote was reasonable. The survey results are already questionable since they appear to have sent the survey to EVProject folks, as well as the pay out of pocket people too. From what I've read on the forum very few if any have been happy with the quotes they have seen.

One of the questions should have been, "How happy are you with this poorly structured survey"? I would have expected something better from Nissan.

I'm EV Project as well. I never received a "quote".. just the approval on the website. I received mine within 3 days which was great. I agree the survey was sort of pointless for those of us that are EV Project "winners". :D :D

I wasn't sure how to answer either. I can say I was happy with the quote - but what if they consider this part of AV assessment ? So decided not to take the survey ...

Didn't receive this survey, not part of EV Project ...

it's a little bit biased if you only ask people who get it free ...

I also didn't get the previous survey that a lot of people here got (last one I got was the one regarding battery life-time and warranty).

I got this survey 2-3 weeks ago. I guess it is an ongoing survey or maybe they did not like the answers they got the first time around so are trying again. :D

I got it. I've answered their surveys in the past, but as mentioned, being part of the EVProject - this survey makes no sense.

I didn't respond to it.

I wasn't happy with the entire concept of needing an assessment. But that wasn't one of the questions. :lol:

So, are they sending this to EVP people only ?

The part about how did you schedule the appointment, then, was weird. I think all of us got a mail asking us to schedule appointments - not through Nissan site.

I got the survey too. EV Project participant. The assessment was to determine if there would be any uncovered (out of pocket) costs for my installation. The assessor called my house to schedule the assessment. He came on time the next day and did the assessment. The assessment confirmed that there would be no uncovered expenses. I was completely satisfied, and my assessment reflects that satisfaction.

malloryk said:
I got the survey and I am not in the EV Project (don't qualify as a renter which is so unfair). Renters are people too! :)

did you try to qualify for EV Project ? this first blast could be focusing on Ecotality customers. Nissan won't like the reply from AV customers when they get there.

I remember some sorta survey like this way back. Not sure though. Unfortunately for AV and the contractor they assigned, my curiosity got the better of me and I figured out what I really NEEDED for my install, how it would work and how much materials would cost from Home Depot. My AV quote was $3500 for all the bells and whistles. Now, it turns out the design was all wrong and crazy complex (read $$$). I now know I will be able to do a VERY simple install myself (priced without the EVSE of course) for $200 including the permit fee and materials. Now I will have my pick of ANY EVSE and can decide on the best one as information firms up. Seems like the top of the line Blink is $1200 so how can I lose! I mean this is $2100 cheaper than AV's contractor quoted. Hopefully Nissan will get some constructive feedback on all this.

Back