Next San Diego Gathering - May 21?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

How does Saturday May 21 sound for the next San Diego gathering? That's the date I'm thinking of, but wanted to throw it out to the group before spreading the word....I'm also thinking of the Hometown Buffet again in Mira Mesa as well. At some point when they finish some construction, Leon at Mossy Nissan may be able to host a meeting. But until then, we're steady at the HTB....

Does the 21st work for everyone?

Thanks, Randy

Randy said:
How does Saturday May 21 sound for the next San Diego gathering? That's the date I'm thinking of, but wanted to throw it out to the group before spreading the word....I'm also thinking of the Hometown Buffet again in Mira Mesa as well. At some point when they finish some construction, Leon at Mossy Nissan may be able to host a meeting. But until then, we're steady at the HTB....

Does the 21st work for everyone?

Thanks, Randy

That works for me. :)

I got the call a few hours ago. My car is here. Called Navy Fed Credit Union to get my 1.99%, and will be motoring over to Mosssy Poway (San Diego) to do the paperwork. Probably can't pick it up until tomorrow, since 6 arrived at once.

TonyWilliams said:
I got the call a few hours ago. My car is here. Called Navy Fed Credit Union to get my 1.99%, and will be motoring over to Mosssy Poway (San Diego) to do the paperwork. Probably can't pick it up until tomorrow, since 6 arrived at once.

Better bring that license plate you've been hanging on to!!!

Congrats!!!

May 21st will work for me. My car has been delayed until some time the month of June so I would love to look at your cars.

We're having some date conflicts, so I set up a poll to see if any other alternate dates would work.....

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3708

Thanks for voting....

Randy

I recommend a change of venue:

Here's my recommendation. Nice park, good food, train rides, just a few miles off I-15 (like HTB is, only the east side), things for kids to see and do, and plenty of LEAF parking.

Hamburger Factory
Old Poway Park
Family Restaurant
14122 Midland Road
Poway, CA. 92064
Tel: (858) 486-4575

http://hamburgerfactory.com/
http://www.powaymidlandrr.org/

davewill said:
TonyWilliams said:
I recommend a change of venue:
Hamburger Factory
Old Poway Park
Not very central. Not saying I wouldn't come, but maybe some couldn't.

The two are 9.5 miles apart.

Hamburger Factory is 5.5 miles off the 15 freeway to the east.

Home Town Buffett is 2 miles west of the 15 freeway.

The 15 freeway exits, Mira Mesa Blvd for HTB, and Poway Road for Hamburger Factory are 2 miles apart on the freeway.

Hamburger Factory / Old Town Poway Train is 3.5 miles further off the freeway, and roughly the same distance north to south in San Diego county.

Both destinations are centrally located.

EDIT: Hamburger Factory actually has a group eating/meeting room, that HTB does not.

TonyWilliams said:
All I see is that Mira Mesa is surrounded by 4 freeways, and the Poway location is east of all of them. I could understand moving it south, but not northeast.

davewill said:
TonyWilliams said:
All I see is that Mira Mesa is surrounded by 4 freeways, and the Poway location is east of all of them. I could understand moving it south, but not northeast.

I could understand moving it north since I live in Oceanside. ;)

Back