New owners - Is your carwings data updated?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timaz

I was just curious if any of the new owners have looked at their carwings page in the portal to see if their information is populating? It does not look like my driving history from the last few days is in there. The carwings has been all set-up. Is there a step I am missing? Anyone know?

Thanks!

it takes (up to) a couple days for the data to get in. Sometimes you have it right away, sometimes you have to wait a bit... and I do all my driving in ATT 3G areas, so if you were to park in non covered places, I could see it be even slower. I'm guessing that the car buffers a few trips before uploading.

Maybe that you could also try to turn on / off the car say a dozen times to see if that forces the car to upload its data (each on / off results in a recorded trip)

Thank you so much Gudy for that information. I have had the car less than 48 hours so it just has not downloaded yet. I appeciate your insight and experience. Can you get to that carwings page through the Iphone app? Or do you need to log into the dashboard everytime, then go into the portal, and then carwings? IS there a quicker way, maybe just favorite the url?

Back