New online Nissan survey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Anybody else get the latest Quadratics survey. Many of the same kinds of questions we've seen from others. But, interestingly, this one talked about whether or not you belonged to an online community or would be interested in participating in one. Nissan trying to muscle in on MNL territory? :eek: BRING IT ON, NISSAN! ;) :lol:

Attachments

• Image1111.jpg
    Image1111.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 207
I didn't capture the question, but I had to scratch my head and shrug on the one that gave me three choices, something like:
  • I have a charging station installed
  • I will be installing a charging station
  • I use, or will be using, only 110/120v charging at home.

I certainly don't think of my portable EVSE upgrade as an installed charging station, but what else could I pick? There was very little opportunity for saying "none of the above" and even less for explaining situations where no answer fits.

(Yes, they definitely used the silly 110/120 term. You know I would never say that.)

Ray

For me this was quite interesting:

Has the wait time for delivery of the Nissan LEAF affected the likelihood of your purchasing an alternative vehicle?
Not at all.
Not very much. My purchase decision is based on the vehicle, not the purchasing process.
Somewhat.
Very much. I have purchased or seriously considered other vehicles because of LEAF availability.
I don’t know.

Mike, I guess online community, they are talking about is this http://www.nissanleafdrivers.com/. Checked, and not much is going on up there.

mwalsh said:
... interestingly, this one talked about whether or not you belonged to an online community or would be interested in participating in one. Nissan trying to muscle in on MNL territory? :eek: BRING IT ON, NISSAN! ;) :lol:

Perhaps they are trying to decide if they should re-introduce a representative here like they had at the very beginning. We still have the "ask nissan" category waiting for their return.

I felt this is directed toward people that they do not have cars yet. Wonder if owners got different set questions than people still waiting, that was a deal before. If not, EVSE questions, and posted before by me, does not make much sense to owners.

I got it also. I thought the section about endorsing it to friends and co-workers was interest. I told them that I would but that I would also let them know its limitations. Like its range and lousy heater.

palmermd said:
mwalsh said:
... interestingly, this one talked about whether or not you belonged to an online community or would be interested in participating in one. Nissan trying to muscle in on MNL territory? :eek: BRING IT ON, NISSAN! ;) :lol:

Perhaps they are trying to decide if they should re-introduce a representative here like they had at the very beginning. We still have the "ask nissan" category waiting for their return.

Maybe it should be heavily moderated, posts only allowed after a moderator checks it.. That plus lots of Leaf praise should lure them in.

The online community question was asked earlier in the year in the same way.

Done. Sorta seems like they are fishing around for alot of very general information. Some of the stuff (for owners) should already be very available to Nissan through CarWings. Ex; Do I "top off" before heading out??? What level do I usually charge to???

I'm guessing they are trying to figure out why some reservation haven't been completed.. In my case , my income has collapsed since reserving the vehicle.. I don't want to cancel but cant move forward either..

Back