New Leaf commercial

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dznit

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7Izw/2013-nissan-leaf-facts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As I said on the original thread about this commercial, it isn't very honest about features and pricing.

They show the nav screen and all around camera view, which are both not available for any price on the S model for the $28,800 MSRP they are touting.

The microprint towards the end of the commercial says "$34,880 as shown" at the end of a long paragraph and is on the screen for 2 seconds of the commercial. Most people will not be able to see this or read it.

And now we see that they are not even building very many S models for delivery as compared to the higher priced models. Love to tout the price, but don't want to deliver the goods...

+1 but typical for car commercials. The MPGe will also easily be misunderstood to mean the range, which sets the car up for another fail... And if only the remote app worked as well in person as it does in the commercial!

Randy said:
As I said on the original thread about this commercial, it isn't very honest about features and pricing.

Back