New Google Maps won't send to car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I was wrong about a delete button...there isn't one. But I was right about it only accepting 6 entires and deleting the oldest ones when you download new ones, EXCEPT...that's not working, as you've already found out. Sigh. Another Nissan implementation failure by the looks of things. :roll:

I was glad/excited to see it working again...for all of 2 minutes, and now I appear to be stuck with the same 6 entires for the rest of eternity. :(

Edit: Thinking about it, if you happen to have fewer than 6 entries and it's behaving the same way for you, perhaps things just need a reset on the Nissan end?

Installed LEAF Link on my iPad. So far, so good. :D

BTW, also an issue with deleting/adding to my Favorites in CarWings. So nothing new there then. However, we should probably give Nissan the benefit of the doubt until after the Holiday...we might be seeing glitches that could be fixed by giving the server a kick.

mwalsh said:
Installed LEAF Link on my iPad. So far, so good. :D

BTW, also an issue with deleting/adding to my Favorites in CarWings. So nothing new there then. However, we should probably give Nissan the benefit of the doubt until after the Holiday...we might be seeing glitches that could be fixed by giving the server a kick.

Mine has been doing this for weeks. :(
Who/how do we contact Nissan about this?

Google just announced they are susetting the old version soon:
https://www.seroundtable.com/old-google-maps-dead-20149.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The new version finally has a link, but it still never makes it to Nissan as far as I can tell. Anyone have a different experience?

-Phil

Back