New Chargepoint Cards?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2 new cards in 2 separate mailers. New (much better) logo but they work the same.

This might have been a result of converting your account from use on only free to paid stations. ChargePoint mailed two ChargePoint cards to drivers that converted their drivers account from 'free' to 'paid' between Oct 2011 and mid Dec.

Save or connect the cards to your ChargePoint account. Always nice to have some spares in reserve. Wish they did that for Car Keys! Another Nissan LEAF FOB is something like $200+. I didn't receive the extra cards myself, but I did get in on the earlier free Earth day logo card. Extra cards are also useful for multi-ev / multi-plug-in households to keep in each car or to track each car's activity separately. Households with one EV often end up with a second EV or Plug In a few years down the line...

Nope, still using the sames ones I got a couple years ago. Did they transfer all your information to the new cards?

I hope I don't get new cards. I have a very special chargepoint card. :)

XI0PEl.jpg

Note it has "aged" a bit since this pic was taken.

The first 3 months I recieved cards every other week...My first card I purchased at the $4.95 fee. But since then and National Plug In Day giving out free charge cards, I just collect them on my desk. The key tags are not super duarable so having replacements available is a plus, I welcome the free cards but I do not use them hardly at all with SEMAConnect having free (cardless) L2's around the DC Metro area.

I received my 2 cards (small and big) over a year ago and have since lost both somehow. I just use the app to activate the units. Been thinking about getting a new card but haven't yet.

Back