my position in the 100 miles range, please.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edy

Hi:

well, here in Ensenada, the speed limit is 25 MPH City And 38 MPH highway, The Weather is around 70F almost all the year (45F the lowest in winter and 95F the highest in summer), so here it´s very easy drive the leaf over 100 miles every time i recharge it.

my 2012 Leaf is not new i brought it at Salvage Car auction, so the battery pack is around 90% of it´s capacity but 113 miles is my maximum range until today. as i learn more about how drive it i got more miles every time.

Thanks you guys
Edy

Hello Edy, and congrats on your Leaf and the range. If you wish to join the 100 mile club, please find the link to that thread and post your results there. If you have achieved multiple 100+ miles on a single charge please let us know on that thread when you did it and how many times. On the first page of that thread you will see all those who have reported the range and how many times. Also, please update your profile to let the other users of the forum as to your location, model year and style of leaf. I may know where you are from but others may not. We have members from all over the world here.

Edy,

The rules are simple to join the club. Drive the car until you reach 100 miles driven without a recharge and without going downhill. The starting point must be the same, or lower, than the ending point.

Most people post a picture of the odometer showing the dash instruments. I just want you to fully understand that the miles driven are not "forecast miles", or "woulda", "coulda" or "shoulda" miles, and most definitely are not the range estimate from the dash!

Tony

TonyWilliams said:
Edy,

The rules are simple to join the club. Drive the car until you reach 100 miles driven without a recharge and without going downhill. The starting point must be the same, or lower, than the ending point.

Most people post a picture of the odometer showing the dash instruments. I just want you to fully understand that the miles driven are not "forecast miles", or "woulda", "coulda" or "shoulda" miles, and most definitely are not the range estimate from the dash!

Tony

Hi Tony:

Ensenada is at sea level. so most of the terrain are Flat, and here you can´t find one single recharge point,
only my house garage have level 2 charger. so no way out for me,
has to start and finish at the same level always for recharge.
and you can find my house as private charge point on PlugShare.
and all you guys are always welcome to my city and don´t has to worry how were to recharge to comeback to USA.
thanks for the instructions for the 100+ club.
Edy

mkjayakumar said:
Edy, with 130+ miles on a degraded battery, perhaps you are driving downhill on both directions ?

Hi mkjayakumar:

My Leaf reach 15K this week and have all 12 bars, my maximum distant with a single charge was 113 miles.
and there is no hills here in my city. sea level all the roads.

Thanks for treat me like one of yours at the forum,
because i´m the only mexican here. i think?
Edy

Edy said:
you can find my house as private charge point on PlugShare.
and all you guys are always welcome to my city and don´t has to worry how were to recharge to comeback to USA.
Thank you for sharing! It's great that EV drivers have a place to charge south of the border. I hope your LEAF continues to serve you well.

abasile said:
Edy said:
you can find my house as private charge point on PlugShare.
Thank you for sharing! It's great that EV drivers have a place to charge south of the border. I hope your LEAF continues to serve you well.
all you guys are welcome anytime..

Back