Multi-LEAF Households

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got our first LEAF in November, 2012. Surprise birthday present for my wife. I liked it so much, we decided to get another one! Took delivery 5/22/13 of a loaded 2013 SV (both packages, plus mats, bumper protection and splash guards.

Can't see any difference in build quality between the Japanese 2012 and the Smyrna-built 2013. Sold my 1999 BMW and we're now as electric as can be! Our Prius stands by for longer trips.

The leases offered by Nissan dealers make it a very easy decision to make. And there is no nicer driving experience than the LEAF, IMHO.
We went the same route, only we retired completely from the Roundel (after more than a decade and half a dozen of them) back when we sold our last one- an X3. Now we have a Gen II Prius for longer road trips and two 2011 Leafs for everything else. The Leaf is indeed great, but Tesla will be even better once the X comes out and their "affordable" model after that. Things are looking good in the future. :D

Back