Motels friendly to evs

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Marriott Courtyard in Oxnard (600 East Esplanade Dr; 805-988-3600) has a free Clipper Creek J1772 in the parking lot for guests...

Randy said:
The Marriott Courtyard in Oxnard (600 East Esplanade Dr; 805-988-3600) has a free Clipper Creek J1772 in the parking lot for guests...
This location is near the Hyw 1 - 101 Y and it is on Plugshare with photos. Plugshare is also showing

Crown Plaza Hotel, 523 E. Harbor Blvd., Ventura.

I am glad to see quite a few more hotels and motels with EVSE than 1.5 years ago. If and when Plugshare adds a hotel/motel filter, this thread won't be necessary, but for now your reports here are very useful.

Continuing up the CA coast, in Santa Barbara I see:

Canary Hotel, 31 W. Carrillo
14-50 208V outlet. on Plugshare and Recargo. Call to reserve.

Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn
3850 State St.
At least one J1772 on Recargo, but no photo, no reports, and no Plugshare posting.

Remada Limited Santa Barbara
4770 Calle Real, Santa Barbara
3 Blink J1772

TonyWilliams said:
>>>>>>> I use RV parks semi-regularly just for this service in my Rav4. Actually, I just did it yesterday to complete a 200 mile drive out to the desert.
Tony, I am interested in details of your recent RV charging experience. Specific location, how friendly, how long did you charge, fees, 208V vs 240V if you know, etc.

Back