May Deliveries! Or... May(be)?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took delivery today of a Black SL. So far so good. It seems like a nice car. It was 3 weeks shy of a 1 year process. I hope all get theirs soon.

downeykp said:
Took delivery today of a Black SL. So far so good. It seems like a nice car. It was 3 weeks shy of a 1 year process. I hope all get theirs soon.

Congrats on the recent May(be) deliveries! I have put 1100 miles on mine in the last 4 wks. and have only been to a gas station once (to buy about 5 gallons of gas for an out of town venture). Enjoy your new cars :D

GOT THE CALL!
This morning CS said Leaf was showing as "in dealer inventory" meaning either at dealer or on the way. 2 hours later, got e-mail from dealer - "Your Leaf Has Arrived!" Picking up this afternoon. Yipeeee! :D :D :D :D :D

Glad I remained in the "May Delivery" topic and didn't bail to June. Thought it would be a bad omen. Haha.

Took delivery yesterday from Santa Monica Nissan. It's spectacular! A real pleasure to drive. Worth the wait (almost). Now if I can just get a charger (Stuck in LADWP - ECOtality scuffle). Spoke to my City Councilman's office yesterday - they are going to try to help.

Received my Black SL from Glendale Nissan on 6/2. Couldn't be a happier camper. Hoping all you 2010 orders get your cars as soon as possible. I know "it's worth the wait" even though I haven't been waiting as long as some of you. But I'm confident you'll be glad you stuck around when your lucky day comes.

Cheers!

lisaleaf said:
downeykp said:

Congrats on the recent May(be) deliveries! I have put 1100 miles on mine in the last 4 wks. and have only been to a gas station once (to buy about 5 gallons of gas for an out of town venture). Enjoy your new cars :D

I did the 1100 miles in 3 weeks, and enjoyed every minute of it. What a pleasure the car is!

I did the 1100 miles in 3 weeks, and enjoyed every minute of it. What a pleasure the car is![/quote]

At that rate, you would be over 17K miles after one year which means you must have bought instead of leasing? :mrgreen:

End of October order -> month of May -> week of May 6 -> week of may 27 -> and today week of June 27! Hopefully that means it actually left the port, or at least is actually scheduled to.

LEAFfan said:
You two above this are in the wrong thread. You should have posted those in 'June Deliveries'.

Oh. My bad. My estimated delivery month had been May, and I finally was delivered a whole 2 days after the end of the month. I was excited to tell my "May family". Didn't realize I needed special permission. ;) ;)

LEAFfan said:
I did the 1100 miles in 3 weeks, and enjoyed every minute of it. What a pleasure the car is!

At that rate, you would be over 17K miles after one year which means you must have bought instead of leasing? :mrgreen:[/quote]
Yes I bought. We might keep the car 15 years with a battery replacement and some seat covers. Plus usage will drop in a few years. We'll see. Too early to tell. For now it's 15k miles of commuting.

gascant said:
Yes I bought. We might keep the car 15 years with a battery replacement and some seat covers. Plus usage will drop in a few years. We'll see. Too early to tell. For now it's 15k miles of commuting.

I'm in the same boat, except I averaged 18k on my Civic hybrid over the last 5 years. I will have the same commute with my Leaf, and I plan to be as gentle as possible On the pack (other than the miles) and hope for longevity (or a battery upgrade).

Back