Major dashboard update tonight?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timaz

Does anyone think some of us may see some delivery updates on our dashboard tomorrow morning? If the cars are in long beach for general deliveries to commence, how long before we hear something?

Timaz said:
Does anyone think some of us may see some delivery updates on our dashboard tomorrow morning? If the cars are in long beach for general deliveries to commence, how long before we hear something?

Anyone know where this stuff if being controlled from - somewhere in the US, or is everything being done from Japan?

I didnt think the dash would be down more than a day or three. So I don't have clue when they plan to return. I could see a call from the dealer happening before the dash updating..

turbo2ltr said:
I didnt think the dash would be down more than a day or three. So I don't have clue when they plan to return. I could see a call from the dealer happening before the dash updating..
I was told by Mark Perry that the web site took I be leave he said was 48 hours if I am not wrong.

Gonewild said:
turbo2ltr said:
I was told by Mark Perry that the web site took I be leave he said was 48 hours if I am not wrong.

Well it's been 6 days, so so much for that.

Turbo I did not say that. What I said was when they decide to change something they tell who ever runs there web site it take 48 hours to have it updated what ever the change.

Gonewild said:
Turbo I did not say that. What I said was when they decide to change something they tell who ever runs there web site it take 48 hours to have it updated what ever the change.

Gotcha. Sorry I didn't understand your original comment. Thought you were talking about getting us off "pending", not general update times.

garygid said:
I suspect that it should take the programming house only 10 (to 30?) minutes to do the update, but apparently it takes them up to 47.5 hours to get around to doing it?
No, actually I think they assign it to a junior member of the team and it takes him or her a day and a half to figure where in all the spaghetti they think they should try to make the change. The next three and a half hours are spent on the live system trying changes that don't work.

planet4ever said:
No, actually I think they assign it to a junior member of the team and it takes him or her a day and a half to figure where in all the spaghetti they think they should try to make the change. The next three and a half hours are spent on the live system trying changes that don't work.
+1 :shock: :?

Just did a chat with Nissan, as far as they know the cars are still in Long Beach being tested. No info on when they will be released. :(

Back