LOTS of Leafs reported at Irvine Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hill

If any one is looking for an orphan, this may be a tip worth considering. The Prius board shows a bunch of inventory ... several different colors as of June 16 ... so if anyone is interested, you may want to make a move:

http://priuschat.com/forums/nissan-hybrids-evs/94495-nissan-irvine-ca-has-three-leafs-sale-right-now-first-come-first-serve.html#post1343933

Good luck!

If these are really available at no markup, this might be an answer for people who have been waiting. Go get one, get the CA rebate and orphan the one you're waiting for.

Boomer23 said:
If these are really available at no markup, this might be an answer for people who have been waiting. Go get one, get the CA rebate and orphan the one you're waiting for.
It's getting pretty late for that; those $5,000 checks will probably be gone by noon Saturday.

hill said:
If any one is looking for an orphan, this may be a tip worth considering. The Prius board shows a bunch of inventory ... several different colors as of June 16 ... so if anyone is interested, you may want to make a move:

http://priuschat.com/forums/nissan-hybrids-evs/94495-nissan-irvine-ca-has-three-leafs-sale-right-now-first-come-first-serve.html#post1343933
There is no indication that any of these are for sale. My guess is that none of them are orphans. Apparently OP in PC didn't realize that the preordered Leafs also have to spend some time at the dealership before delivery.

I talked to both Connel and Cerritos Nissan and they both say they have orphans but both want $5K over MSRP. Neither one seems to be redirecting their orphans to customers who have ordered and are waiting for delivery. They both say they have walk in customers who are willing to pay above MSRP to get a Leaf now.

Back