Los Angles - May 19 conference on electric vehicles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adaminla

Save the Date!
Fifth Annual U.S. - Japan Green Conference:
THE FUTURE OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES

Thursday, May 19, 2011
2:00--5:30pm Conference
5:30--7:00pm Networking Reception

Loyola Marymount University
University Hall -Roski Dining Hall
1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045

The Electric Vehicle (EV) market and the commercial and industrial models planned in the next few years are well publicized. It is anticipated that the total market for electric vehicles is expected to double for cars, and the total market is expected to quintuple in the next ten years. Progress of the electric vehicle industry continues to be transformed by breakthroughs in both design and technology. Join us for a panel presentation and discussion among leading experts in the EV industry who will share their experience and new technologies in industrial and commercial electric vehicles and the batteries that power them.

This conference is an official World Trade Week event that bring together professionals from a diverse group of small, medium and large companies, as well as entrepreneurs and government representatives.

Invited panelists include representatives from:
International Rectifier
Loyola Marymount University
Mitsubishi Motors R&D of America, Inc.
Port of Los Angeles
Southern California Edison

Admission:
JAS Members $40
Non Members, Guests and At the Door $50
Students w/ID $25

Presented by Japan America Society of Southern California and Port of Los Angeles

Endowed Sponsor Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA, Inc.

Generously Hosted by Loyola Marymount University

Register Online | Download Flyer

@tronz - no idea. I"m not involved with the groups but thought it is a good event to share here.

Back