Los Angeles National Electric Drive Week

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrik

Hello,
I am organizing a National Electric Drive Week event in Woodland Hills on Saturday September 20th. This is the same event committee as last year's Northridge event, just bigger and better. There will be cars from Tesla, Porsche, Fiat, etc, and display booths from companies such as SolarCity and The Auto Gallery. Also, there will be food trucks! I'm wondering if anyone can come, with a Volt or another plug in vehicle. Its at the Woodland Hills Westfield Mall from 10AM-3PM. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.
-Eric
Please RSVP if you may be able to go.
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=141

Eric-

Though I cannot make the Woodland Hills event this Saturday (I'm leaving Thursday for a backpack), I did register for the September Drive Electric event! Look forward to seeing you and other MNL'ers there!

Woosie said:
Eric-

Though I cannot make the Woodland Hills event this Saturday (I'm leaving Thursday for a backpack),

Sorry for the confusion, the only event is on September 20th.

electrik said:
JasonA said:
Wasn't it Paul Neuhausen that setup the Northridge event last year?

Paul Neuhausen wasn't in the planning committee last year, he was just an attendee.
That's fine, just understand that the Northridge event last year which I was at (don't remember you there) happened on a Sunday, 1 day after all the other major events happened.

As I think most of us have already planned on the Beach and AQMD events... plus if you're planning on this being a big event, spice up the page like the others have!

https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=153

Thanks!

At this early stage of event planning, we have not done a graphic designed page yet, however we have lined up many corporate sponsors and attendees, from Porsche with their brand new E-Hybrid, Tesla with the Model S, and Ford with the Focus Electric. We will also have a booth from Solar City, and Food Trucks. For many, Huntington Beach may be out of the way, or wish to support their local event.

Hey MNLeafers, does anyone have any favorite food trucks they would like for the event? We are probably going to have three trucks, so I'd love to hear what you guys would want.

Right in my area! Grilled Cheese truck and Lobster truck are always great options to pick.
Hope to see a lot of leafs there, we seem a bit outnumbered right now :roll: .

Already registered. No preferences on food trucks. Looking forward to coming and am trying to bring my Volt friend...he lives in Irvine so he may bow out.

Back