Looking to buy second Leaf, BUT...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caffeinekid

Cannot find a reasonable deal on one. A local dealer here in Houston has a 2011 SL listed for last year's full MSRP and the only "special" they have is the "$7500 Nissan lease cash". Gee. Wow. Now, this is the "2011 BLOW OUT!" price as well mind you. :lol: :roll:

I am looking to lease an SL so that I can use the car for work, which will likely require at least one QC per day. Our current Leaf is an SV. I don't mind buying a 2011, but certainly not for anything close to full MSRP when it is a model year out and likely has been sitting on the hot lot with a fully charged battery for God only knows how long. Anyone have any suggestions? I couldn't help but notice that Fontana has a black 2012 SL for a very nice price, but alas! I am not blessed enough to live in beautiful sunny California.

Fontana or Mossy would be happy to ship it. Here's my new 2012:

7bf8f293.jpg

i may have to replace my Leaf after a rear-ending.
I am looking for the best place in socal to get MSRP minus 2k or 3k.
I hear Fontana will do 2k.
Is Mossy in the same range or lower?
is 3k doable?

also, when do the 2013s come out?
i dont want to wait 6 months for the car, however.

I am pretty sure they will give you great price

Bankston Nissan of Lewisville
1601 S. Stemmons
Lewisville, TX 75067
John Detter or Paul Francis (GM)
972-762-0861

TonyWilliams said:

Tony, you're a constant source of surprises and amazement. Is the black one to replace the red one that you're going to sell or abandon in Vancouver BC? ;)

Boomer23 said:
TonyWilliams said:

Tony, you're a constant source of surprises and amazement. Is the black one to replace the red one that you're going to sell or abandon in Vancouver BC? ;)

Abandon ??? That's so cold !!! I'm not sure how it will all shake out, and I'm not even 100% sure which car I'll take. I'm working hard to get 20782 up to 2244's specifications!

I will be very, very busy for the next 10 days.

caffeinekid said:
I am looking to lease an SL so that I can use the car for work, which will likely require at least one QC per day. Our current Leaf is an SV.
One thing that comes to mind is that if you are going to need a QC every day (in addition to home charging) then you may be putting more miles on the car than a lease would allow over 3 years.

Also, You might consider a Volt since they can be leased as cheap or cheaper than a Leaf, especially if you have some place to L2 charge during work.

Back