Looking for bulk Lease deal on Nissan Leaf in Atlanta

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jawilson20 said:
Hi everyone. Sorry for not responding to all the many PMs I received. The initial deal I was provided wasn't so strong, but Nissan updated pricing this weekend. I did a deal last night with Aziz at Town Center Nissan. My prices are VPP and I only looked at the S. Lease is $0 down for 24 months and 12,000 miles per year.

I received the following quotes $209/mo for S w/o QC and $249 for S w/ QC. Ultimately Aziz worked out a deal on the S w/ QC for $241/mo. These prices are far away the best I have seen in Atlanta. Aziz was a pleasure to work with and certainly lived up to the great, no hassle reputation you have probably seen online. If you do a deal with Aziz please let him know that Jason W sent you his way.

Aziz Aztot (email is [email protected], cell is 404.771.2667)

Thanks for sharing this quote Jason! I reached out to Aziz via email this morning, he was on his way to Japan, he asked me to contact his peer who was very responsive. Today I have received the following quote...

---
Just received a Promo for 2015 Nissan Leaf. Have to say the Promo Code "PR434" to get the deal listed below.

Lease Deal: 24 month lease

2015 Nissan LEAF S models for:

$209 with VPP or $249 non-VPP

OR

$240 with QC with VPP or $289 w/o VPP.

Either Option: $0 down payment, 12,000 miles a year, $395 disposition fee. This is the lowest I have seen being offered in Georgia.

---
I removed the sales person's name and number from the verbatim note above.

BTW this includes tax. This Saturday, I plan on visiting the dealership, will post after my visit if I am able to get this deal.

Thanks

This deal is real folks. Completed the paperwork this evening and took delivery of my Leaf. Looking forward to this new daily driver.

VPP Lease: 24 Months, 12K miles, $240/Month. $321 out the door, including 1st month's payment and registration/title fee and TVAT. Please ask for Percy at that dealership he was extremely helpful, very smooth transaction, would recommend it to anyone.

Cheers!

Excellent information Atlantan. Any idea where an SV is coming in with otherwise similar terms (12k, 24 mo, $0 down, etc)??

newman17 said:
Excellent information Atlantan. Any idea where an SV is coming in with otherwise similar terms (12k, 24 mo, $0 down, etc)??

Quite welcome, that dealership, this evening, didn't have any SVs in the inventory and no ETA on similar deals published for the SV.

Did the same, but non-VPP version of the deal yesterday at Town Center. Percy (filling in for Aziz) was very busy so he introduced me to Larry Nickson, and he was very knowledgeable and friendly and handled the whole thing well. The finance manager said they sold/leased 30 Leafs last Saturday, and on Friday they did 18. They're on track for 200 for July alone. It was amazing how many people were there getting Leafs yesterday. They still don't have any SVs or SLs. Anyway, the details:

2015 S with QC/LED pkg
12k yr, 24 mo
$0 down
$289/mo
$370 out the door including 1st mo payment + tag fees

Hope this helps someone.

Wow, I haven't checked the site in a while and I was shocked at the increase in lease cost. I got my wife's SL in 12' for 2yr, 12k, $0 down, $270 a month from Athens. At the time I had an offer from Suthenland for $0, $249 but they ran out of cars. Is part of the bump because of the tax changes?

Our lease is up at the end of December so I have some more time to see want prices do.

I'm interested in getting involved in a bulk deal in Atlanta, as well. Lease on my current car ends middle of October. Anyone still spearheading this effort?

Dear all,
I'm new in this adventure of electrical car, I live in GA and my employer offer EV charger so I scheduled a test drive at regal Nissan in Roswell on Monday.

My employer is on the vpp list so I should get the 1000$ rebate.
Other than that as I never leased before what should I pay attention or questions to ask about the lease?
What is the current best deal in the Atlanta area?
Thanks for your help and hopefully I will be soon a leaf driver

Today I went to see Aziz in Keenesaw. Apparently Nissan had a additional rebate of $1500 which end up in July. He does not know if in September there will be a rebate, I am going to see him at the end of the first week of september.

So the August offer is the following :

Lease Deal: 24 month lease

2015 Nissan LEAF S models for:

$239 with VPP

OR

$279 with QC with VPP o

Either Option: $0 down payment, 12,000 miles a year, $395 disposition fee.

As I need to make my decision in September please let me know if you can find better
thanks !

I just entered the game, so I don't have any deals to add at this point. But once you find out from Aziz this week or next, I would be extremely interested in seeing what kind of rebates there might be. I don't have an immediate need for a Leaf, but I would like to lease one by the end of the year.

There's a slickdeals thread where we are trying to get 20+ people together for a September group deal. see here - http://slickdeals.net/f/7155606-for-georgia-residents-only-make-money-and-lease-a-new-2015-nissan-leaf-s-229-vpp-279-non-vpp-expires-9-2-2014?page=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

username - "onlysonn85" on slickdeals is organizing, pm him if you want to put your name in the group.

Back