LMAO @ Carmax

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, if I were a moderator here, I would have already put you in "time-out". Nonchalantly tossing out political flames just are NOT part of this forum.

You don't seem to learn very fast, but my first suggestion would be to stop your bizarro stereotyping; you clearly don't know what you're talking about. If they aren't meant to be flamebait, you'll have no difficulty stopping.

Politics, sex, religion... Find a different forum. Thanks.

Tony[/quote]

“Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely”- John Dalberg
Just because you don't agree with my opinions is no reason to try to coerce a mod into silencing me and it seems that you have quickly gone to name calling Mr. Williams. I won't insult or be offending towards you particularly because you share the same last names of one of my idols, Sir Frank Williams aka Sir Francis Owen Garbett Williams[/quote]

Which is why I did not ban you even after your snide remark in a PM to me. I don't believe in censoring people, there is no need as you will write your own path here, bacon grease or not. I did find it funny that you complained about a car that you thought was ugly but bought regardless, but I get that.[/quote]

Touché EVDRIVER, well played sir, you win the internet this time :x ......... :lol: Like I said your cool. BTW turkey bacon taste like beef jerky to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back