Live in the Bay Area? Have an iPhone? Beta test this app!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeafFanatic

I'm writing an iPhone app to help alleviate range anxiety for electric vehicle owners. As I'm sure you all know there is a scarcity of J1772 charging stations right now (tough to make a business case for building charging stations, but that's a whole different topic).

Right now I'm looking for beta testers in the SF Bay Area. Send me a PM if you want to try out the app!

The app allows you to connect with nearby EV owners and provides an up-to-date listing of J1772 charging stations. I'm still accepting beta users so reply to this post or send me a PM if you want to check it out!

No you don't need a Leaf to try it out. I'm just looking to get some quick feedback before submitting it to the App Store ...

Duno how many requests you're getting . . . but I'd bet a whole bunch more would contact you if you at least posted a couple screen shots.

Getting a good number :) I don't want to get overwhelmed with requests, plus Apple only allows you install on 100 devices before you have to submit to the App Store. I will try to follow up with another thread in a week or two with more information, screenshots, etc ...

Back