Leviton EVSE Group Buy - Are you interested ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gasmiser1 said:
I emailed Leviton yesterday in reference to the Evr-Green chargers.
Response: "Unfortunately, we do not have pricing just yet. We are targeting a Q1 2011 release (sometime in January) for our Evr-Green 160 Home Charger. I will be sure to reach out to you again in the coming days or weeks if any news becomes available. Thank you for your interest in Evr-Green and please feel free to respond to this email with any additonal comments or questions. Thanks, The Evr-Green Team." send by [email protected]
This is quite disappointing :(
Agreed.

In any case, please put me down as interested in a 160 (16A L2)... I'm hoping the unit (especially with a group-buy) will be affordable enough that the tax credit wouldn't have amounted to all that much. :)

I'm still waiting to see whether I'll be able to get the AVSE charger in time for the tax credit, but assuming that doesn't happen (which is sounding likely) I'd definitely be interested in getting the Leviton in a group buy.

Is any one keeping track of people interested in the buy group? Perhaps one of the mods could put a form up.

1051 said:
Is any one keeping track of people interested in the buy group? Perhaps one of the mods could put a form up.

I would wait until a product is available.

I am still in on this one. I really like that it's portable and a perfect fit for the current specs of the LEAF. Anyone have more news on these units?

I noticed that the "Products" tab seems to have disappeared from Leviton's Electric Car Charging page:

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCZzpHome.jsp?minisite=10091&respid=22372

This could be "bad," or it could be really "good" if it means they're revising the page to now show a real live EVSE!

Folks,

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I did post some updated information on the Leviton Resi Level 1 & 2 charging station on the EVSE thread.

Hope this will be of help.

Cheers!

Glenn57

Back