Leafers in the Antelope Valley (Lancaster, Palmdale, Mojave)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to try out the Quartz Hill High School chargers. As reported by Chris, #1 shows a fault and is unavailable, but #2 is great. They are both easy to find under the PV stuctutures, in spite of the ChargePoint map showing them further west near the football stadium. Did not attempt to find #3 which is reported to be at the 2nd campus just west of the stadium.

Also tried without success to find the 2 units reported at Eastside High School. Using the satellite map view, it would appear they are west of the campus in a nearby service yard which I did not investigate due to darkness. Perhaps they are under one of the PV shade structures, and I just missed them. I'll try again another time.

Charged for a short time at the Highlands High School facility. 100% utilization for a while with us at position #1 (marked for handicap) and a new Volt at position #2 (marked for maintenance vehicles). The markings seemed to be heritage from before the PV array shade structures were added, so perhaps they will eventually be remarked.

Back