Leaf Price / Discount discussion thread

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got quote from dealer in phoenix 2015 S + Quick Charge - $3500 rebate =$27000 , i will also get 36 months 0%APR . I think its a great deal ?

azguy said:
Got quote from dealer in phoenix 2015 S + Quick Charge - $3500 rebate =$27000 , i will also get 36 months 0%APR . I think its a great deal ?
Yes sounds good. You might want to check with these guys: http://www.northbaynissan.com/leaf-pricing.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I heard they will ship the car also.

Any thoughts on the following deal: 2014 Leaf with QC = MSRP 31,500 - sale price of 26,100 (roughly invoice). (invoice is 29613-3500incentive=26103) (that includes dealer fees, but not tax tag or title)

Looking to lease a Leaf instead of buying a Prius.

I live in Los Angeles. Is their a go-to dealer here?

Wanted to know what you all are leasing this for? WOudl love to pay nothing down and maybe $300 a month. Am i crazy?

Also with my timing of this being now. I could get a handle on when a new model would be out.

Just trying to make sure my timing is ok and not to late in the year.

Thank you.

chariot02 said:
Looking to lease a Leaf instead of buying a Prius.

I live in Los Angeles. Is their a go-to dealer here?

Wanted to know what you all are leasing this for? WOudl love to pay nothing down and maybe $300 a month. Am i crazy?

Also with my timing of this being now. I could get a handle on when a new model would be out.

Just trying to make sure my timing is ok and not to late in the year.

Thank you.

Cerritos Nissan is the #1 Nissan and LEAF dealer in all of ORANGE COUNTY. I know you are in Los Angeles, but we are not too far. Give me a call and I will make you a great deal. $300 a month is reasonable depending on which model you are interested in as well as credit score and history. I also drive a 2014 Leaf that I leased here.

2015 Leaf S with quick charge package, SF bay area lease deal:

Model: 2015 LEAF S with Quick charge,
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 15000 per year
VPP
dealer : nissan hayward
All season floor mats
ez-card with 2 years free charging

zero down, with $273 per month for 35 months [not 36 months]
basically
$185 + $17 tax per month = $202
$2500 divided into 35 equal payments = $71.5
Total monthly : $202+$71= $273

I called dealers from petaluma, ca to girloy, ca and this was the best deal in last 10 days.
Pl let me know

virock said:
2015 Leaf S with quick charge package, SF bay area lease deal:

Model: 2015 LEAF S with Quick charge,
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 15000 per year
VPP
dealer : nissan hayward
All season floor mats

zero down, with $273 per month for 35 months [not 36 months]
basically
$185 + $17 tax per month = $202
$2500 divided into 35 equal payments = $71.5
Total monthly : $202+$71= $273

I called dealers from petaluma, ca to girloy, ca and this was the best deal in last 10 days.
Pl let me know

You says that you were quoted zero down, but it appears you have a calculation for a $2500 payment. Is that $2500 supposed to be the downpayment?

I had two options to pick, I picked option 2) as suggested by experts from this forum
1) $2500 drive off , $202 per month including tax 35 monthly payments
2) $0 drive off , $273 per month including tax 35 monthly payments

This is a good deal, provided that it truly is a 36-month lease (not 35*). If it is then it is slightly better than I got at Boardwalk in Redwood City, and I thought I did well. (I think that Boardwalk is #1 or 2 in the country, and I re-upped from a 2012 on the last day of the month [August] of Labor Day weekend.)

My understanding is that option #2 is better really as "protection" in case the car is totaled early in the lease, in which case you would lose the down payment. But who wants to think like that? Especially when the state rebate would cover the $2500 and you'd have lower monthlies with option #1. Six of one, to each his own, etc. on making that decision.

* Although I doubt that they even exist, a 35-month lease would not qualify for California's $2500 cash rebate.

DFW area. 2499 down 183 per month, 12k 36months term, 2yr Blink charge card. S with flaps,QC and mats. 41% residual. After deducting the 1875 check from TCEQ TERP program which is equal to 50 a month you are looking at 133 Total cost per mile .19 for car. If you buy it for the same period and mileage it is .45 per mile.

I am new here. Came across this thread while searching for Leaf lease deals.

Looks like these deals were for September? I got quotes from a couple from SF Bay Area dealers and they are much higher that whats mentioned on this thread.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

outoftheloop said:
I am new here. Came across this thread while searching for Leaf lease deals.

Looks like these deals were for September? I got quotes from a couple from SF Bay Area dealers and they are much higher that whats mentioned on this thread.

2015 LEAF S with Quick charge,
36 months
Mileage: 15000 per year preferred

drive off price and monthly please

Bought a 2015 S model on 8/30. We bought as opposed to leasing because we will likely drive up to 18,000/year and there was an additional $2600 off due to the company my wife works for and the deal the dealership has with them. So an S with QC package was $2600 off for her discount, plus Nissan was running an addition $3500 for the weekend, we get a $2500 rebate from the state of CA (taxable by feds though), and a $7500 credit from the Feds. We wound up buying the extended warranty, but ground them on it until we got the 100K warranty for $1250 (they wanted $1900 for the 75K). Total cost was out the door was about $29430, deduct the 10K we will get back from state and feds and its $19430. We figure we are saving about $2500/year on gas and electricity, so if we can manage to sell it for $12K in three years, we drove a new car for free :) Even if $12K is not attainable, I can't imagine we'll get anything less than 10-11K for it.

Bought a 2015 Leaf S today. TOTAL MSRP was $32,230, which included the following:
Charge Package: $1,770
Splash Guards (4-piece set): $190
Carpeted Cargo and Floor Mats: $180
Holographic Kick Plates (2-piece set): $130
Emergency Road Kit: $57
First Aid Kit: $20
Destination and Handling $850
(The math doesn't perfectly add up, but it's within about 20 bucks.)

I really didn't want these exact accessories, but I could live with it.

Based on another Nissan dealer's quote (~100 miles away, but in the same state) I was able to get a discount from this of $3,200.

Currently Nissan was offering a rebate, so this was another $3,500 deduction.

After these two deductions, the effective price was $25,530 (before any tax considerations).

After the federal tax credit of $7,500 plus a similar $2,500 from California, I have essentially bought the car for $15,530. I think I will receive the federal tax rebate in about a month or two, after I complete my tax returns, but I think I have to wait 3-4 months to get the state money.

On top of all this, Nissan was offering 0% financing for 72 months, so I took full advantage of this by only putting $3,000 down.

(Note that none of these numbers include sales tax, DMV fees, etc., which is substantial in California.)

I am VERY happy with these numbers, and the process was nearly painless. The only downside was the finance person who wanted to sell me, among other things, an extended warranty (holiday sale price: $2,042!) to primarily cover the ICE engine and transmission. I pointed out that the car didn't have an ICE engine nor a transmission, and this caused her to stumble a bit.

I was offered a 2014 SL (no all-view or Bose) to purchase for $25,190 (before $7500 fed $1500 state tax credit), or a 2015 S+ to lease for $2500 down, $199 a month (before ~$500-600 state tax credit). I'm not sure if I should take either of those or see what I can get the S for as a purchase. (The only SL features I see much value in are the ones not on the car — I'm not into leather.)

Is the $3500 Nissan Incentives still going? Can VPP pricing go on top of that?

Looking for a Leaf in socal, still trying to figure if I should lease or buy.

Stockae92 said:
Is the $3500 Nissan Incentives still going? Can VPP pricing go on top of that?

Looking for a Leaf in socal, still trying to figure if I should lease or buy.

The salesman I spoke with said that the current incentives were held over for the next month, so I think the $3500 is still on the table. No idea on VPP.

MartinChico said:
Bought a 2015 Leaf S today. TOTAL MSRP was $32,230, which included the following:
Charge Package: $1,770
Splash Guards (4-piece set): $190
Carpeted Cargo and Floor Mats: $180
Holographic Kick Plates (2-piece set): $130
Emergency Road Kit: $57
First Aid Kit: $20
Destination and Handling $850
(The math doesn't perfectly add up, but it's within about 20 bucks.)

I really didn't want these exact accessories, but I could live with it.

Based on another Nissan dealer's quote (~100 miles away, but in the same state) I was able to get a discount from this of $3,200.

Currently Nissan was offering a rebate, so this was another $3,500 deduction.

After these two deductions, the effective price was $25,530 (before any tax considerations).

After the federal tax credit of $7,500 plus a similar $2,500 from California, I have essentially bought the car for $15,530. I think I will receive the federal tax rebate in about a month or two, after I complete my tax returns, but I think I have to wait 3-4 months to get the state money.

On top of all this, Nissan was offering 0% financing for 72 months, so I took full advantage of this by only putting $3,000 down.

(Note that none of these numbers include sales tax, DMV fees, etc., which is substantial in California.)

I am VERY happy with these numbers, and the process was nearly painless. The only downside was the finance person who wanted to sell me, among other things, an extended warranty (holiday sale price: $2,042!) to primarily cover the ICE engine and transmission. I pointed out that the car didn't have an ICE engine nor a transmission, and this caused her to stumble a bit.

This is almost exactly the same deal I got, except I only got $2600 off in addition to the $3500 rebate, so you did a little bit better. I would point out that your CA $2500 rebate is considered taxable by the federal government, so you can expect at least $500 to go away on that when you do your taxes.

Back