Leaf portal & app not working since Aug 8 [FIXED]

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remf

It appears that, as of today, both the Leaf owners portal & app have been completely unusable for almost a week here in Australia! Attempting to access the app results in an error - Failed to log in to the Nissan owner section. Please try logging in later.

A call to customer support last week revealed that it was a network issue and that it would be resolved very quickly. After 6 days & counting, it still hasn't been resolved. Not a showstopper but still not very impressed. Has anybody ever experienced this type of outage for this length of time?

A whole week! - now fixed.

remf said:
It appears that, as of today, both the Leaf owners portal & app have been completely unusable for almost a week here in Australia! Attempting to access the app results in an error - Failed to log in to the Nissan owner section. Please try logging in later.

A call to customer support last week revealed that it was a network issue and that it would be resolved very quickly. After 6 days & counting, it still hasn't been resolved. Not a showstopper but still not very impressed. Has anybody ever experienced this type of outage for this length of time?
I've read about similar outages in the Canadian Facebook group. I'm under the impression that the service has been more reliable in the US.

When I called Nissan on this problem, they advised that it was a Telstra ( telco ) problem - why am I surprised ?

I have been trying to get to the "new" LEAF owners portal for several days with no success. I keep getting routed through a loop that wants me to install FlashPlayer 11 (which I have installed). I can no longer get to my vehicle status and the CarWings data. No big thing as long as I can keep my car! I finally called the LEAF customer service line and stumped them. They said they had no reports like mine and would email me when they find a solution to my unique problem.

Back