LEAF OEM Motion/Glass sensor install

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BradFoxUS said:
Would love to buy one. Suggestions on sourcing the part? Local dealer says unavailable and so do the dealers linked here in the thread.
I actually have one that I never got around to installing. I'll have to look up how much it cost but would be willing to sell it to you.

QueenBee said:
BradFoxUS said:
Would love to buy one. Suggestions on sourcing the part? Local dealer says unavailable and so do the dealers linked here in the thread.
I actually have one that I never got around to installing. I'll have to look up how much it cost but would be willing to sell it to you.

Sure. From what I see on the Nissan page $55 was the list price but they just don't have any. Would be greatly appreciated. I live in a military town where vehicles are preyed upon mercilessly. My Leaf is white, with white interior. The "floating" center stack just begs to be pinched without my windows being tinted.

On the other hand, my 2012 Civic Hybrid hasn't been touched and I have the windows tinted to 20%. Illegal, but hasn't been an issue.

Back