LEAF iPad mount.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highcountryrider

I like the RAM mount I installed in my Toyota, so bought another for
the LEAF - slightly different style but the same cradle. Looks like it will
work out well. :)

PICT0936.jpg

PICT0937-1.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042HLMYK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't watch that while driving! I got rear-ended by someone who was looking down at their iPad...

I won't. I just need to touch the "go back 30 seconds" button when I miss something
in the audiobook I'm listening to. Otherwise I find a spot to pull over. My simple
mind has enough trouble dealing with one thing at a time. :roll:

Nice. I've used a RAM mount for my iPhone in the last two cars and and have been pretty pleased with them. I couldn't find a good spot for the sticky adhesive in the LEAF so I got the cup holder mount. Very solid, surprisingly heavy and a nice snug fit.

I've got that same RAM holder in my Transit Connect and love it (but it mounts to a hardmount ball instead of a flex-arm). Do you have the part-number for just that universal flex-arm so I can get just it instead of a 2nd whole backplate too?

I use my iPad in my cars for Navigon, since it's a far better traffic-aware navigator than most the built-in ones. Looks a heck of a lot nicer too with their panoramic-3D mode. Combined with all the music on the iPad it's a great in-car tool.

I ordered the whole kit from Amazon, and there is no parts list included. You
might find something on: http://www.ram-mount.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. The model number
of my unit is: RAM-B-316-1-AP8.

Panoramic mode? I didn't know it had one. I'll have to check that out.
iPad is a great in-car tool, even better with the internet connectivity.

Now I never have to ask for directions. :lol:

GeekEV said:
Nice. I've used a RAM mount for my iPhone in the last two cars and and have been pretty pleased with them. I couldn't find a good spot for the sticky adhesive in the LEAF so I got the cup holder mount. Very solid, surprisingly heavy and a nice snug fit.

Any chance you could post pictures? And maybe part numbers? It wasn't too low down?

charlestonleafer said:
I use the pad tab! It works great. The the tab fits perfectly underneath the emergency flasher button

Hi, charlestonleafer!

Any chance you could show us a photo of how it works in your car? Am looking at implementing a similar solution my self.... :D

Back