LEAF delivery a media event?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have done trade shows, Lacey Alternative Fuel Fair, etc.

i think that what i am doing is not a "good" idea, its a requirement for the US to survive its economic future and to help preserve the failing environmental beauty of our State.

so, i would definitely do it. whats a few words? no biggie, but it is a very personal decision and will probably make a 60-90 buying trip an hour or more longer.

if you do not feel comfortable with it, say no. i dont think our "commercialability" was part of the agreement for pre-registration... ummm was it?

i was invited to preview the 2010 Prius and was offered a discount and early delivery but did have to sign a disclaimer that they could use my likeness. blah blah.... which i was more than willing to do to get the $2500 discount i received

Victor emailed today, and asked if he could invite a photographer and maybe a video team from a channel that "hardly anybody watches", and I was in a good mood, so I told him to invite whomever he wanted, but he's the star of the show, not I. If I get tired of it, I'll just deflect all questions to my friend Victor. If I get a chance, I'll sneak in a plug for MyNissanLeaf.com.

I've decided to go down Saturday, even though that means an additional LEAFless day. Friday afternoon is when all the crazy, death-defying skiers head to Mammoth Lakes from Los Angeles. Not a good time to be on Highway 14 headed north (at 55 mph). Thanks for your suggestions!

-Karl

kolmstead said:
Victor emailed today, and asked if he could invite a photographer and maybe a video team from a channel that "hardly anybody watches", and I was in a good mood, so I told him to invite whomever he wanted, but he's the star of the show, not I. If I get tired of it, I'll just deflect all questions to my friend Victor. If I get a chance, I'll sneak in a plug for MyNissanLeaf.com.

I've decided to go down Saturday, even though that means an additional LEAFless day. Friday afternoon is when all the crazy, death-defying skiers head to Mammoth Lakes from Los Angeles. Not a good time to be on Highway 14 headed north (at 55 mph). Thanks for your suggestions!

-Karl

Good luck on the event, Karl! Enjoy your car and the drive home. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back