Land Rover conversion as a Safari Vehicle

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caracalover

http://blog.londolozi.com/2012/01/introducing-the-electric-landrover/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The above link will take you to the website for a big 5 safari company near Kruger National Park in South Africa. There is a video and photos of the vehicle in use.

Having been on Safari in Africa I know this would be great, and should we opt to go back there, a day or two at this high end resort will be on our agenda, as long as we can ride in the style we are used to, Electric!

That's awesome, and makes complete sense! Out in the sticks? Run your fleet with solar power! The concerns the guy in the video mentioned were just development teething pains.

I love the seat on the front of the vehicle. That's where they strap you to feed the lions...

Electric4Me said:
That's awesome, and makes complete sense! Out in the sticks? Run your fleet with solar power! The concerns the guy in the video mentioned were just development teething pains.

I love the seat on the front of the vehicle. That's where they strap you to feed the lions...
That front seat is where the tracker sits. It is pretty cool to have only air between you and the animals.

Caracalover said:
Electric4Me said:

That front seat is where the tracker sits. It is pretty cool to have only air between you and the animals.

The tracker or the "bait"? ;)

Back